PDA

View Full Version : Thieves

jim
1st October 2011, 09:22 PM
To the dogs who stole my chainsaws let it be known that karma will cut you down with a blunt chain.

Argh thats better. I been in Nth Qld just on 2 years now and had my two Stilh saws (ms660 and 023) stored in a descrete and secure corner of my father inlaws shed in Jervis Bay area. Poor ol father inlaw was cleaning out his shed yesterday and noticed the two saws and some rare Ducati parts were gone.

We have called the local coppers and reported it to the local Stihl shops for any info, but as expected, was told not much can be done.

If anyone on the slightest of chances comes across a new condition Stihl MS 660 chainsaw or Stilh 023(well used conditon) around NSW south coast (Nowra/Jervis Bay) or Highlands areas could you give us a call or pm me.

Jim 0403735486

Thanks everyone and bring on the KARMA:

BOWHUNTERSLODGE
1st October 2011, 09:38 PM
mate i m still waiting on Karma on a few dirt bags myself...he/she just doesnt work quick enough for my liking...might hire a couple out of state angry asian dudes instead armed with machetes...lol

good luck finding the crims...

Max Preece
1st October 2011, 09:41 PM
that sucks jim.im in the highlands area if i hear anything il let you know.good luck

huntem
1st October 2011, 10:02 PM
geez sorry to here mate! it sucks

Big Yin
1st October 2011, 10:06 PM
The blunt chain is to good for the mongrel.

barebow
2nd October 2011, 07:24 AM
Seems to be a fairly common occurence and the police give the standard response.....don't think much will be done and doubt if you will ever see your gear again.......grrrrrrrrr

Really annoys me when they know who has stolen your stuff and take three days to raid them and by then the gear is gone.....absolutely hopeless....and they wonder why people take the law into their own hands and end up in more trouble than the crims.......Karma is a good ATTITUDE adjuster....

Magilla
2nd October 2011, 03:01 PM
I lived in the JB area for 12 years but left about 8 years ago, can't believe how much it has changed since then. Never even locked the doors when we went out, different now though. If you find out who took them you can buy some "karma" at the right price.

jim
2nd October 2011, 04:02 PM
I lived in the JB area for 12 years but left about 8 years ago, can't believe how much it has changed since then. Never even locked the doors when we went out, different now though. If you find out who took them you can buy some "karma" at the right price.
I had lived there since I can remember and the place was great as you say, safe and friendly. but now the place has gone to crap with so many thieving scum that locked doors stop no one. Father inlaw said bloke a couple of doors up had pedigree poodle pups knicked a month ago. Long story short some ice junkies moved in across the road and the pups where linked to them. Hopefully the saws show up linked to them with a loose chain swing there way at a rate of knots.
jim.

Macca
2nd October 2011, 04:37 PM
Seems to be a fairly common occurence and the police give the standard response.....don't think much will be done and doubt if you will ever see your gear again.......grrrrrrrrr

Really annoys me when they know who has stolen your stuff and take three days to raid them and by then the gear is gone.....absolutely hopeless....and they wonder why people take the law into their own hands and end up in more trouble than the crims.......Karma is a good ATTITUDE adjuster....

Barebow you say that it is a fairly standard response, three days later they raid them. The police will need something more than a feeling about who did it, they need evidence to support any allegations. Police need to remain impartial when investigating any incident. If you know who has stolen the items, why wouldn't you provide a statement implicating the person or persons to the offence? As far as three days later police raid the premises, police need to apply for a search warrant based on facts not fiction. If you take the law into your own hands you then become an offender. Without any specific details it 's hard to comment on. Its unfortunate that Jim has had his chainsaw stolen, but I think your comment is far from true, my thoughts. I hope there is a happy outcome in these circumstances.

barebow
2nd October 2011, 07:04 PM
Barebow you say that it is a fairly standard response, three days later they raid them. The police will need something more than a feeling about who did it, they need evidence to support any allegations. Police need to remain impartial when investigating any incident. If you know who has stolen the items, why wouldn't you provide a statement implicating the person or persons to the offence? As far as three days later police raid the premises, police need to apply for a search warrant based on facts not fiction. If you take the law into your own hands you then become an offender. Without any specific details it 's hard to comment on. Its unfortunate that Jim has had his chainsaw stolen, but I think your comment is far from true, my thoughts. I hope there is a happy outcome in these circumstances.

Macca you are dead right ...you don't know the circumstances....there was a statement provided saying who did the break and enter by several witnesses and the idiot that had the stolen gear bragged about having it on Facebook then removed the comments.No idea what world you live in young fellow but the world is far from perfect believe me......maybe the police were busy doing something else for three days......lol....lets just leave it at that...and I do hope Jim gets his gear back as I know my daughter will never see her's again.....

beeguy
2nd October 2011, 08:05 PM
Sorry too hear about the thieving mate, its nogood. When we were broken in years ago i said too the coppers i would have kill the if i caught them, she look at me and said i reckon you would have too. Sad.... but you should be able to leave your place unlock, and in todays world the thieves know that if their caught they won't be made accountable, just a slap on the wrist. I really don't like the way this country going.
Karma-wishful thinking but sounds good.

In some areas the police have just lost it...all maybe they are just frustrated with the justice system!!!! who have a lot to answer for...my 10c

jim
3rd October 2011, 07:37 AM
thanks for the words everyone, it astonishing how the cowardly act of theft raises the same emotion in everyone, out right disgust and total violation of ownership and personal space.
I feel ok about the saws being stolen as I can not act at all being in Townsville and the theft occuring in NSW. What I feel bad about is that my father inlaw has lived in the same house for 20+ years and has never had anything go missing ever, now he gets hit and the item is not even his property.
THe positive I have taken from this is that I will never look at purchasing suspect goods on the cheap as on the other side of the transaction will be a dejected owner who has also been ripped off.
Keep it real
Jim:)

special
3rd October 2011, 07:59 AM
Theft in and around the beachside areas of Nowra are all too common...The blackfellas usually cop the blame,And although they may be responsible for some of it,The majority is carried out by white trailer scum junkies from East Nowra..
Apart from muggings and B&E's for gear to take to Cash Converters(check there)..They also break into cars in all the boat ramp and walking trails to grab whatever they can..
My cars have been broken into twice at Myola and Callala...We caught the culprits the second time.

When my father was bed ridden with cancer they would break in and help themselves to whatever they wanted..even entering the bedroom infront of him...We didnt find out until later or they wouldnt be anyone's worry now.

Unfortunately your chainsaws will have been injected up some skinny redneck's arm by now..

jim
3rd October 2011, 11:43 AM
Just got off the phone to the insurance mob and explained my situation to them in the expectation of claiming against my contents insurance policy. Hey but guess what? Apparently because the stole chainsaws are not specified on the policies then I am unable to make a claim.

NOTE TO ALL: Cover your arse and itemise all specific items for your own protection, whether it is a tool box,chainsaw or your bow.

jim

jim
3rd October 2011, 11:47 AM
Theft in and around the beachside areas of Nowra are all too common...The blackfellas usually cop the blame,And although they may be responsible for some of it,The majority is carried out by white trailer scum junkies from East Nowra..

Special these junkies are not only limited to the Sth Nowra Maccas trash or the East Nowra scum nowdays. They are all through the Bay and Basin areas aswell.
Such a shame it really was a great place to live and grow up.

special
3rd October 2011, 12:52 PM
I just had a word with a couple of guys down that way...They reckon it would change hands at one of the pubs down there...They usually aproach guys at the bar or on building sites and ask a couple of hundred bucks...Then wander out to the carpark.

Brad.
6th October 2011, 04:08 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Jim. If it helps Karma always catches up with them.
I've recently moved out from Brisbane to a little country town where no-one locks their doors, unfortunately the druggo's occasionally venture south in search of easier targets.
Anyway, one night when we weren't home some low-life decided that my joint was an easy target and gave jumping my back fence a go. I
t was about then that my normally quiet and placid 50kg Bull mastiff x Ridgeback decided to spring into action and rather badly mauled the Bloke. Not only that, but my neighbor across the road (a rather large guy) heard/ witnessed the events unfolding, went to investigate and realized what was going on. Once the low-life manage to get back over the fence and away from my dog he then proceeded to receive a rather Brutal education from my neighbor.
Karma.

Magilla
6th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Jim. If it helps Karma always catches up with them.
I've recently moved out from Brisbane to a little country town where no-one locks their doors, unfortunately the druggo's occasionally venture south in search of easier targets.
Anyway, one night when we weren't home some low-life decided that my joint was an easy target and gave jumping my back fence a go. I
t was about then that my normally quiet and placid 50kg Bull mastiff x Ridgeback decided to spring into action and rather badly mauled the Bloke. Not only that, but my neighbor across the road (a rather large guy) heard/ witnessed the events unfolding, went to investigate and realized what was going on. Once the low-life manage to get back over the fence and away from my dog he then proceeded to receive a rather Brutal education from my neighbor.
Karma.
Love it.

daserdark
2nd December 2011, 10:42 PM
Karma.Mate, I was sadly disgusted reading all of your posts and thinking how much it sucks when one of this #ss whipes breakes into your place, trash the out of it and then cowardly leave with a couple of bucks worth of stuff and leave you with the feeling of being . I'm so glad that your doggies gave him a lil welcome party and even happier that your neigbour went to say hello as well. Oh man I'm still giggling thinking how the lil ended up that day jajaja.

ivo
16th December 2011, 07:38 PM
it was about then that my normally quiet and placid 50kg Bull mastiff x Ridgeback decided to spring into action and rather badly mauled the Bloke."
that happen to me but unfortunatly the dirty son of a bit ch got my dog put down cause it malled him bad and i got fined cause these f/n laws are for the crims cause i didnt have a sign on my gate warning that i had a dog ,go figure (needles to say i got him back hahaha)twice as bad rip sally

Westy
16th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Guys don't you realise we have one of the best weapons in our kit!!!when ever i go away i set up my trusty bushnell in the shed and if red deer don't know it's there then these drugos aren't going to !!!A picture paint a 1000 words for the cops .It's just a thought !!!

assassin
19th December 2011, 09:38 AM
Guys don't you realise we have one of the best weapons in our kit!!!when ever i go away i set up my trusty bushnell in the shed and if red deer don't know it's there then these drugos aren't going to !!!A picture paint a 1000 words for the cops .It's just a thought !!!

Love it Westy! I do the same around the front of house.