PDA

View Full Version : HHA Sports - Customer Service

Crlewis85
6th June 2014, 04:57 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to put out there the awesome experience I have recently had dealing with HHA Sports customer service department- I recenly bought a HHA single pin sight for my hoyt charger (second hand, from this forums classifieds) as expected it came "as is" and was missing the mounting hardware needed to attach my quiver to my bow.
after seaching for a two peice quiver and hoping there would be enough clearance i relised this wasnt going to be a very cheap exercise. So! I thought, what the heck! "i'll email HHA direct and see if i can possibly purchase the mounting bracket needed"
As it turns out, I didnt need to buy a thing! the first reply i got back from Chris Hamm the national sales manager was "not a problem, send me your address and we'll get one sent out to you free of charge"
this was after the fact they knew I lived in australia and knew i where willing to pay for what i needed.
About a week and a half later my bits and peices arrived in the mail and my quiver is now mounted to the bow, couldnt be happier with the service (and the sight for that matter)
Even got an email after the fact to check if i had recived my package and was a happy customer! :)
Thought i owed it to HHA Sports to let you guys know of my experience with them and how highly i recomend there brand.

Chris Lewis

Dakbow
6th June 2014, 05:12 AM
There should be more like them fantastic service.

Fingers
6th June 2014, 07:20 AM
Good to hear, most of these American companies have great customer service. I had a similar experience with axcel/truball recently.

dom
6th June 2014, 02:45 PM
Awesome to hear. Had a similar experience with Bear/Trophy Ridge

grytvikken
6th June 2014, 04:44 PM
I had a similar delivery of 2 new arms for my NAP Sizzor rest. Asked for a price they sent them free.