PDA

View Full Version : Lamd Cruiser stolen

Big Bill
4th January 2012, 01:32 AM
Some dog just stole my land cruiser..........Stuff me!!

robbbo
4th January 2012, 03:27 AM
Mate hope you get it back and the low lifes get what they deserve
Robbo
(how bout a pic and rego no so we can keep a eye out for you)

Big Bill
4th January 2012, 04:27 AM
Lucky ......I've got it back.............A bit damaged and a few things missing including my wallet and my Woomera and boomerang, that took me months to make..........They also Took my Leatherman MUT but left my Bowie knife and folding filleting knife that were all in the door compartment..............Kids I spose............Now for the delightful task of redoing my ID etc........

Boris
4th January 2012, 05:15 AM
Glad you got it back really sucks when this sort of thing happens. Karma will get the little #&rds, Might have to call my next Rottie Karma.......

Myst
4th January 2012, 07:21 AM
Sorry to hear that Bill, glad you got the cruiser back though.

Big Bill
4th January 2012, 07:21 AM
lol...................Silly fools left thier cd and navman in me car though.........

Manny
4th January 2012, 07:55 AM
Their Navman? Check if they got a home address setup :-)

Jordan_Brisbane
4th January 2012, 08:03 AM
Holy crap, that's the dumbest move. Hopefully it is theirs and not a stolen one.

wahcat
4th January 2012, 08:43 AM
Imagine the look on their faces when you turn up wanting to give their Navman back after a little talk to mummy and daddy!

Big Bill
5th January 2012, 03:09 PM
Have a name now.........:)................Damn Druggie..........:(

Hood
5th January 2012, 03:22 PM
Sounds like this needs to be submited to "Worlds Dumbest Criminals" LMAO
Stick to him Bill.

Big Bill
5th January 2012, 03:26 PM
yup no mercy on this one............

xforcebaby
5th January 2012, 06:08 PM
hey Bill, bad news mate, really bad news, where did they pinch it from...hopefully not the forest? hope it all works out mate, that gps may also have their home address posted into it.

Eagle
5th January 2012, 06:33 PM
If ur gonna go see them don't forget to take ur bow with u lol

xforcebaby
5th January 2012, 07:11 PM
If ur gonna go see them don't forget to take ur bow with u lol

your a wild man eagle lol Bill, just remember, you cant hunt from a 3x6 cell mate, keep it above board, no matter how tempted you are lol

Eagle
5th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Xforce has a point I was only kidding. Don't go doing anything over the top....

Big Bill
5th January 2012, 07:50 PM
Yes gentlemen ......never give someone a stick to beat you with.............

special
6th January 2012, 07:49 AM
Glad gto hear you got her back mate...
Just another tip...If you have a winch fitted,Disconnect the power at the battery until you need to use it...Theres been a rash of winch vandalism lately...They run out your cable over the roof and hook up to the towbar..Then drop a paperclip in the control box terminal and run..It totally destroys the vehicle.

Big Bill
6th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Bugger me!!.............Things people do for kicks.............. lucky but I have no winch as I as leaving the cruiser pretty much as stock as so I could buld the next one up..........

Sparky
7th January 2012, 11:28 AM
Bad news bill but glad you got most of it back

Big Bill
16th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Got the quote in today.......Wasn't trying anything over the top ......and was 7g..........Thats just for body repairs........The drive train is thumpy and shuddery at take off and I'ts not steering the same, not by much but I can feel it......Will wait till I see the Assesor........

TJSten
16th January 2012, 05:05 PM
Bad news there bill
Good u got it back and good they were stupid enough to leave the navman behind
Shame about the damage done
Hopefully not to much more bad news from the assessor fingers crossed hey

xforcebaby
16th January 2012, 10:49 PM
7g! far out, thats a bad day! hope they get caught

Eagle
17th January 2012, 10:01 PM
So what happened with the thieves? Did u lag em to the cops or did u let ur arrows do the talking? Lol

Big Bill
18th January 2012, 04:28 AM
Cops knew who they were so no lagging needed.:).............

Ando23
18th January 2012, 05:52 PM
thats crap Bill, great to hear you got it back and didnt get a phone call to find out it was burned out, i would lose my s#$t if someone stole my Cruiser.

Im with the Karma posters earlier, i hope that they get what comes to them...

Big Bill
2nd February 2012, 06:06 PM
Officially written off now..............Repairs to the Drive train Was 10 g.........Totals just about 20 g all up

benno
15th February 2012, 11:47 AM
**** mate.. thats pretty ordinary. Still I guess thats what all those insurance payments were for.
You going to get a new one?

Big Bill
15th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah benno Just signed on a 94 80 series........for 14 g has nearly everything I want...... Manual, Diesal ,lift kit, Diff breathers, Dual batt, elec Brakes, A full roof rack..........I was gonna sell the Cruiser anyway and get something like this in anycase so I haven't landed too far behind the 8 ball.I hope..............I recon If a spend another 5 g on it I'll have my ultimate unit.........So alls good in the end I hope.........

xforcebaby
15th February 2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah benno Just signed on a 94 80 series........for 14 g has nearly everything I want...... Manual, Diesal ,lift kit, Diff breathers, Dual batt, elec Brakes, A full roof rack..........I was gonna sell the Cruiser anyway and get something like this in anycase so I haven't landed too far behind the 8 ball.I hope..............I recon If a spend another 5 g on it I'll have my ultimate unit.........So alls good in the end I hope.........

chuck a few kill switches on it too Bill, fuel, ignition ect

Big Bill
15th February 2012, 06:37 PM
Yep good advice mate...............though landlord is putting in survelance gear............Such a sweet place i live lol.......

Big Bill
5th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Yep done a few trips in the 80 now......just little ones.........Starting to like her alot.....:)