PDA

View Full Version : Don't drink COFFEE

Knucklehead
6th August 2012, 04:59 AM
Don't normally drink coffee....

Went to dinner tonight ... You know what I'm referring to! Take the missus to a nice dinner, pay heaps including dessert and coffee (STRONG coffee), come home and hoping for some reciprocated signs of appreciation for the big spend - an archery goodies sacrificial spend....

No loving forthcoming and now its 3 fricken AM and still wide a friggin wake and still zingin from the caffeine! She's used to drinking the stuff so is fast a bloody sleep! Grrrrrrr

Thinkin of getting the bow out and and putting a few target points through the TV for entertainment!

Works gonna suck tomorrow!...... Shoulda had a beer...

Actually, shoulda had Hungry Jacks... Would still have my bowhunting spendies .....Dammit!

Mangus
6th August 2012, 05:06 AM
I feel your alertness. :D

Dunno how people have a cuppa before bed. I do alot of night shifts and just the smell of coffee after 5 pm gets the body into insomnia mode.......

Have another cuppa mate, your gonna need it!

wahcat
6th August 2012, 01:53 PM
I hate not sleeping then having a big day at work.

xforcebaby
6th August 2012, 02:17 PM
how dare you speak against coffee! the mods should ban you for a week at least for this sacrilege Knuckles lol

townsvillebowhunter
6th August 2012, 03:26 PM
I'm off the energy drinks these days 6 x 500ml cans a day , still drink coffee 2 tsp coffee one sugar

Oniddog
6th August 2012, 04:27 PM
being italian i grew up on a good old cup of Joe.
i find it a lovly night time beverage.

So what did we learn from spending the hard earned on the missus without gettin a bit of somethin, somthin as token of appreciation.
We learn next time she wants a lil somethin, somethin, we put on our big boy pants & say "i dont think Suga" & give her lil something, somethin to think about.

comagutsa
8th August 2012, 04:14 PM
haha no coffee for me not sleeping but finding out that the Mrs has the day off next day and your expecting $3500 worth of Headers, cats, cam and cold air induction coming for the FG XR8 that she doesnt know about and trying to think of what to say when it turns up so you dont get in the **** .....couldnt sleep that night haha
but i was lucky it didnt turn up for another few days and im still all good ..touch wood

special
8th August 2012, 05:07 PM
Reminds me of an old saying we had when driving interstate express...
"Here I sit with a broken heart..Took all my drugs and the !@#$% truck wont start"...lol