Killer Bowstrings

View Poll Results: Will or are you a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • You are a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party

31 43.06%
  • Will you become a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party if they have bowhunting representation

41 56.94%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Shooters and Fishers Party and Our future Stake

This thread is here for people to state that they are members of the Shooters and Fishers Party. As most of you now know, the Game Council has been abolished and National Park hunting has currently put a ban on bowhunting and there is also a hold being placed on State Forest hunting with no clear view as to whether bowhunting will be allowed again.

We also have the head of the National Parks Association calling for a ban on all forms of recreational hunting, so if that is not a line in the sand then I truly don't know what it is going to take to make us all band together.

Here is a link to another very important thread regarding moves that will be made in order to have solid representation for all bowhunters around the country that will hopefully be a great part of protecting our pastime into the future and not only right now when we need to work our hardest just to stay afloat.

http://www.bowhunting-forum.com/show...hunting-Future

Have a read about the meeting and stay up to date with that thread. All we ask for this thread is that people place a single post if they are members so we can have some data to take to the meeting that will take place on August 21st in Sydney. This will be a national undertaking that will hopefully be a great group that will aid your states in all future when political issues arise, noting that the SFP are expanding and running candidates now right around the country.

Here is a link to join the Shooters and Fishers Party if you choose and I guess we are encouraging people to do just that.

This is a link the join The Shooters and Fishers Party http://www.shootersandfishers.org.au/join-the-party and a big surge in numbers in the wake of what has just happened will make a big difference.
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

I am a member. Joined four days ago.
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

I am a member, joined today.

Cheers, Luke
    Joined!

Taking from the Bear Anarchy slogan. "Rise Up"
    Bear Motive 6 @ 70#
    "Gee that bow's sweet."
    South Hemi Bowhunter - The blog of a Southern Hemisphere Bowhunter
    Just joined...I am a rifle and bowhunter....I am sick of being attacked from the Greens and AL bunch....to me the ABA is a toothless tiger and has been for many years when they started telling BOWHUNTER clubs it would be a better look if the they changed their club names to FIELD ARCHERS......they lost my families membership then....they forget that BOWHUNTERS started the ABA many years ago and they are now a target association...not what was originally intended...grrrrrrrrrr
    Oneida Pro-Eagle

Hunting...What else is there....:D
    I am a member.
    I am a member, joined a few weeks ago.
    I am a member as of today.
    Yep today.....Also, be very sure who you will NOT vote for in this upcoming election!

Randal
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast