Stalker Bows

View Poll Results: Will or are you a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • You are a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party

31 43.06%
  • Will you become a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party if they have bowhunting representation

41 56.94%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a member, stand behind the guys that are standing up for us.
    I visited the local disposals store in Goulburn this morning who sells a bit of archery and bowhunting gear, he had only heard of the state forest closures and had no idea how much this government decision could effect bowhunting.

Don't forget to tell EVERYONE you know who hunts to sign up and educate store owners and the like as well. The shooting/fishing store in Goulburn was a little more educated but I still asked them to tell everyone to sign up, of which they seemed to agree.

Let our voice resonate in the ears of those who need to hear.

Randal
    Just Joined then,
    This needs to be done fellas,
    Time for sitting back is done, sign up and support those doing the hard work.
    Memo
    Do you have to be enrolled to vote , before becoming a member of the SAFP ?

From joining other parties to keep 4x4 tracks open to the public, I was informed that as I was not enrolled to vote, me being a number within the party didn't count and could not be used in any figures.

Cheers
    Mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Pitts View Post
    Do you have to be enrolled to vote , before becoming a member of the SAFP ?

From joining other parties to keep 4x4 tracks open to the public, I was informed that as I was not enrolled to vote, me being a number within the party didn't count and could not be used in any figures.

Cheers
    Mark.
    Simple answer, no, but it would help if you want to assist the growing swing.
    Fellas if we have say 1000(I'm just choosing any number) members on this forum why aren't we getting 1000 votes on the poll???? Every little thing is going to help our battle with this situation and if they ever use any of this for any proof towards our freedom as hunters then we NEED to get on board.

You know you want to hunt, so get on it!! P.s join at least one recognized hunting organization while your at it! Let's work together..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Fellas if we have say 1000(I'm just choosing any number) members on this forum why aren't we getting 1000 votes on the poll???? Every little thing is going to help our battle with this situation and if they ever use any of this for any proof towards our freedom as hunters then we NEED to get on board.

You know you want to hunt, so get on it!! P.s join at least one recognized hunting organization while your at it! Let's work together..
    Because we live in a Democracy Pascal.
    You've hit the nail on the head Huntfit...so lets use our Democracy to our advantage and make our voices louder as one to try and swing the outcome our way....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    You've hit the nail on the head Huntfit...so lets use our Democracy to our advantage and make our voices louder as one to try and swing the outcome our way....
    Exactly and if we get a favourable outcome it could be used as a case study for other states to consider. So inter state colleagues may want to think ahead into the future . I am sure you QLDers would like to get into some Reds on public land?
    Stand by us and we will back you all the way too...
    Yup joined up this morning.
    Samick Deermaster 60" TD recurve 45#

"Well honk my hooter!"
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast