Ozcut Broadheads

View Poll Results: Will or are you a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • You are a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party

31 43.06%
  • Will you become a member of the Shooters and Fishers Party if they have bowhunting representation

41 56.94%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Been a member of the QLD Branch since it started.
    I am a Member and the Rep for the South West of WA. It would be great to get some more support from the local bow hunting community as we need everyone we can get promoting our sport at a political level. We have the Federal election coming up and I am pretty sure each state is putting forward a federal candidate.
    Andrew Skerrit is the man to get behind for a WA federal senate seat he isn't a bow hunter YET but he is keen to have a Go.
    Known Carrier of FoxBow Fever
    Hi Guys, If you are following the WA SFFP on Facebook you would see that we are running 35 candidates in the upcoming WA election.I have been endorsed to run in the Electorate of Collie-Preston,, and it would be amazing if anyone from the state was able to give some of their time to help out on polling day.
    If you haven't joined up yet then this is a reminder to get it done. It's only $35 and there aren't any other political parties out there trying to secure hunting rites and access to state lands for you. If we don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
    I implore you to get up and defend our way of life in any way you can!!
    Known Carrier of FoxBow Fever
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456