Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hahaha

Has anyone shot both the Method and Motive? If so which did you prefer and why?
    Mathews Drenalin
    Goldtip Hunter XT 55/75
    Muzzy 125gr
    Mate, so many comparisons out there on the web, just google that shizznit....
    But, from what i have heard, comparisons say.... finishing is better on Motives.

On a more serious note....

Women are attracted to Motive 6 owners over 7's, and Motive 7 owners have no respect for lawn furiture or heights.
    Last edited by Sc0utT; 26th August 2013 at 09:15 PM.

Thoughts on the Bear Motive 7.

I nearly spat out my drink laughing.

The Motive 6 or 7 are sweet bows. I've had mine for 9 months and it is both a beauty and a beast. Smooth draw, rock solid back wall due to the dual string stops. Easy to adjust draw length and very quiet to shoot. If you get one, match it with a Trophy Ridge React sight and a g5 meta peep and you'll have one sweet shooter. I do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Bear Motive 6 @ 70#
    "Gee that bow's sweet."
    I have a Motive 7 and love it!!! I am by no means a 'Pro' but i have consistent tight grouping with both field points and broadheads. I find the 7 extremely comfortable to shoot and to say the draw is smoooooth is an understatement. Its been to the range MANY times and been on 3 hunts with me and not a single durability or reliability issue (same cant be said for the shooter, sadly).
    As long as it feels good for you and your wallet, its a good investment in my books.
    I think you may have all twisted my arm to go for a Motive 7, haha, only really needed a small shove though
    Mathews Drenalin
    Goldtip Hunter XT 55/75
    Muzzy 125gr
    Quote Originally Posted by mathew magician View Post
    I think you may have all twisted my arm to go for a Motive 6, haha, only really needed a small shove though
    Fixed.
    Is there still limb splitting issues with bear bows? Or was that just a bad batch that has passed? I like the look of the motives and Mathews chill just need to shoot them and see what suits but don't want to look into a bear if limb problems are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by kruza View Post
    Is there still limb splitting issues with bear bows? Or was that just a bad batch that has passed? I like the look of the motives and Mathews chill just need to shoot them and see what suits but don't want to look into a bear if limb problems are still around.
    I have 2 bear bows, a legion and motive 6. The legion is nearly 12mnths old and the motive 2mnths. I must say i would put at least 200-300 arrows through each week and not a single issue with splitting limbs or any other faults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0utT View Post
    Mate, so many comparisons out there on the web, just google that shizznit....
    But, from what i have heard, comparisons say.... finishing is better on Motives.

On a more serious note....

Women are attracted to Motive 6 owners over 7's, and Motive 7 owners have no respect for lawn furiture or heights.

bahahahahahahaha
    Have a bear strike and motive 7. Shoot at least five times a day, never had issues with the limbs....both sweet bows..Motive is awesome.. I would go the 7, motive 6 owners use the less forgiving brace as their excuse for missing their targets, women feel sorry for them in the short term. , but in the long term, the extra inch is more attractive and satisfying.
    Bear Motive 7

Axel vision 5 pin.

Widowmakers 500 grain.

VEGETARIAN. - Ancient tribal slang for village idiot that can't hunt or fish.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast