Severn River Park
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Plano Case

New Plano Case

Withdrawn.
    Last edited by Rodrie3; 23rd February 2014 at 02:48 PM.

New Plano Case

May I ask where you got them from? I got mine from the states for $29 plus postage and mine has a small case inside to keep bits and pieces.
    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
    Bear motive 6 #70 trophy ridge stabilzer trophy ridge revolution 2 trophy ridge react sight
    Wow you got a SE 44 Pro for $29. how much was postage? Also from a distributor in Sydney special ordered through Benson's
    Mate, he obviously got it for 290. No need for that.

New Plano Case

Postage was about $80 from memory. Straight from Alaska. I'm not having a crack I'm just amazed by the mark up here in straya.

Tapa tapa tapin
    Last edited by shooter03; 19th February 2014 at 11:06 AM.
    Bear motive 6 #70 trophy ridge stabilzer trophy ridge revolution 2 trophy ridge react sight
    Thanks for putting my for sale thread in a negative light, all I wanted to do was to sell my items. This is not a "what is this worth overseas thread", please refrain from typing if it's not directly related to this FOR SALE thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrie3 View Post
    Thanks for putting my for sale thread in a negative light, all I wanted to do was to sell my items. This is not a "what is this worth overseas thread", please refrain from typing if it's not directly related to this FOR SALE thread.
    X2 Some of the most Ignorant and Selfish Wankers in Australia frequent this site!!!!I've had the same problem here over and over WTF their mothers must not have ever taught them any manners ever!!!!Sounds like a good deal Rodrie3 hope they sell there just isn't any Helping some people!!!!!**** WITTS
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, :but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. :
    Agree with this.
    If one is lucky to score a great bargain abroad, good for you. But this is the part of the forum where people who are interested in buying in Australia and are seeking for a better price than the local shops and don't want to risk an overseas purchase LOOK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrie3 View Post
    Do not underestimate the power of the broadhead!

New Plano Case

Positive bump for the OP, great case. Pretty light and very protective an if you cut some of the foam out under the string you can install a small case to hold bits and pieces. Hope it sells bud;)

Tapa tapa tapin
    Apologies if this may be viewed the wrong way but correct me if I'm wrong. They're local.

http://www.abbeyarchery.com.au/p/DS1...ase+Black.html
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast