Ozcut Broadheads

Adelaide hills quest

Going out all day tomorrow trying to finally nail one of these tricky fallow.. I've had two shots at deer- the first I over estimated range and shot over his back. The second was heart breaking- forty meters broadside, full draw, release and my string catches on my water bladder mouthpiece derailing the bow!! To make it worse the two deer just stood there not flinching watching me trying to work out what the hell happened...

Tomorrow will be different through I hope.. Hopefully have a spotted critter on the ground before 9am then its off to my goat/red deer block to get my mate a floor mat and curry meat and put out a camera on some likely territory
    Don't take life to seriously.. You'll never get out alive...

2014 PSE Vision
    Easton Powerflights
    215gn widowmaker dangerous game broadheads
    All the best bud.
    Cheers, Carlos.
    Good luck
    Will post pics and hopefully video when (gotta be positive) successful. Cheers guys

2014 PSE Vision
    Easton Powerflights
    Unfortunately 50knot northerlies made it so not a single deer or goat was seen.. Sooo frustrating. First time out in a month and nil result.. Oh well the boss is away for a week in three weeks time so everyday after work and on weekends should hopefully allow me to put something on the ground

2014 PSE Vision
    Easton Powerflights