Ozcut Broadheads

Blooded the CPXL

Finally got onto a decent property with the bow this arvo and took this fella at 46m.
    Missed one other but I'll chalk that down to the pre hunt XXXX
    CPXL | Tightspot | Firewire V5 | Revolution | Supremes | VB's
    Cool man , love shooting these little buggers, especially when they do that back flip dance after driving one into them, use the vermit busters on them but also like splitting them open with a good broad head also:D, sweet bow to brother.

Blooded the CPXL

Yeah always good to get onto a few, I'll see how I go in the morning. Never shot one with a broadhead, I reckon it'd zip through and I'd be down an arrow. Thanks mate
    Nice job mate!! My old CPXL also saw the demise of numerous bunnies!! I personally prefer the small game heads as the bunnies absorb a lot of the kinetic energy plus they are cheaper than broadheads. Broadheads tend to slice straight through a keep on going for ages unless you pin the bunny to the ground. Eventually got sick of dulling and ruining my good BH's on rabbits.

Blooded the CPXL

Yeah that's why I always keep 2 arrows with vbs on in the quiver. Had a shot at one with a bh today and the arrow skipped about 50m up in the air