Ozcut Broadheads

mont bambino baby carrier backpack.

went for a walk this morning with the family. went up the pyramid in girraween NP. handy fitness training ground as i grew up and once again, after my travels, am living a stones throw away from this unique place.
    i've been keen to get a baby carrier so i can take my 8 month old daughter with me on short hunts and fishing walks. a friend of ours lent us this pack to try out and i'm impressed. it has a fully adjustable harness, aluminium back stay and frame. ample padding in the lumbar region and shoulder straps. it also has a big storage area in the bottom below babys bottom and on the back is another zippered compartment which easily fits a water bladder and more. there is also a mesh storage sleeve on the back of the lower storage area (plenty of room for the baby needs and lure box of course!) one could easily do a day hunt or fish from this pack.

the baby bits- there is a padded neck/headrest, padded shoulder straps and chest strap. the whole area where the baby sits is padded. there is a dribble pad also which can be removed and washed. baby is very secure, safe and comfortable. my little girl had a great time in it and even slept on the desent.

this morning it weighed 16kg and it was really comfy to walk in. our friend who we borrowed it from says she still uses it for her 3 year old. so you can expect to get a few years use of of it, especially with a few kids over the years.
    it weighs 3.3kg and also is available with an optional sun and rain cover for the bub.
    overall a good baby hauler. if your like me and want to give your kids an active up bringing and instil a love of the outdoors then i recommend it. i'll be getting one. can't wait to go for an arvo rabbit hunt with my girl.
    http://www.mont.com.au/index/catalog/product/0809

Last edited by clinton miller; 19th November 2011 at 12:13 PM.
    The degree of satisfaction gained from the accomplishment of a goal is directly proportional to the hardships and challenges overcome in order to achieve it.

Border Black Douglas recurve 70# & 58# HEX6-H BB2 limbs
    brigalow selfbow with rawhide string
    Thanks for that, i have been thinking i need one myself, great write up, cheers. J.W
    Thats awesome Clinton, its nice to have a training buddy for NZ hahahaha.
    Cheers
    Mark.
    Very cool mate. She looks like she was enjoying herself to.
    Looks great and Jnr seemed happy enough to take the ride with you!!How awesome is Girraween N.P it's been so long since I was there I'd forgotten how Beautifull it really is!!!!!Might load up the cart and head out that way in the New year
    Cheers Westy
    took the daughter hunting awhile ago. now that's family time!
    The degree of satisfaction gained from the accomplishment of a goal is directly proportional to the hardships and challenges overcome in order to achieve it.

Border Black Douglas recurve 70# & 58# HEX6-H BB2 limbs
    brigalow selfbow with rawhide string