Ozcut Broadheads

Leica Geovid 10x42

I purchased these binos about 4 years ago. They have been on one hunting trip, I have mainly used them at my local range. In excellent condition, lenses are 100%. No case or strap. This is a great opportunity to buy one of the best sets of range finding binos available. $1800. Pm me your email if you want pics or further info.

Regards
    spewing i didnt see this earlier just ordered a new set of 10x42 geovid hd-b , why are you selling ?
    Last edited by trepador; 8th May 2016 at 08:08 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/GSTyres

70lb bowtech experience

60lb pse dna sp
    I am selling because I bought a set of Swarovski 8x32 el. They have similar performance...but I prefer the smaller size when I am also packing a spotting scope in the mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydenj7 View Post
    I purchased these binos about 4 years ago. They have been on one hunting trip, I have mainly used them at my local range. In excellent condition, lenses are 100%. No case or strap. This is a great opportunity to buy one of the best sets of range finding binos available. $1800. Pm me your email if you want pics or further info.

Regards
    Are these still available?

Leica Geovid 10x42

Quote Originally Posted by Nock_It_Outdoors View Post
    Are these still available?
    Yes these are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    which model are these- the new ones or old?

leica geovid

they would most likely be the older model, but they are in nearly new condition.
    if you pm me your email i can send you some pictures.
    They are great binos.