Apex Archery

Monthly Prizes from Leatherstone (Rhino) for Best Bowhunting Story

We are very pleased to announce that Bowhunting Forum member Rhino, has be gracious enough to donate a prize for the monthly bowhunting stories competition. Rhino has kindly donated this months prize which is a bug free hooded bush shirts, ready to go.

Rhino's clothing and accessories line comes from his new venture named Leatherstone. Look for future updates on the release of his website and ask him about other gear he has on offer.

Features:
    *realtree camo.
    *removeable no-see-em mesh face screen
    *cool super quiet brushed material
    Au rrp: $99.95

This great top will help keep you concealed in the bush whilst keeping you bug free, which will save you from unwanted movements in shooing away pesky insects when game is close by

A huge thank you to Rhino for supporting the forum with a great prize and look for new one each month to coincide with our bowhunting stories comp, which will ultimately decide who wins the Hoyt bow.
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

Monthly Prizes from Leatherstone (Rhino) for Best Bowhunting Story

Nice one. How does it work? Post your hunt story and photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations T.D and hunterbyname&nature, if you blokes want to check out the monthly prizes, pick something out and send me a p.m.

Choice of:
    the deerhunter sneaky suit, these are awesome and much better than quite a few other high end ghillie suits. Ive sold alot of these and had great feedback.
    DeerhunterSneakySuitSm_3.jpg
    Or
    Mossy oak hoodie, these are a sweet bit of gear that scream quality with fleece lined sleeves and double lined hood. Definitely the most comfortable hoodie you will ever own. Great in the field or even as casual wear.
    s-l400.jpg
    Or
    Realtree bush shirt with removeable no-see-em mesh screened face. Lightweight, super quiet material. (See original post above for details)
    PIC_0455.jpg
    PIC_0454-1.jpg

Epic stories lads, happy new year and look forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers Rhino
    Last edited by Rhino1; 4th January 2017 at 11:47 AM.
    T.D get back to me mate pms sent
    Big thanks to Rhino for my Mossy Oak hoodie, super comfy, fits perfectly and will be a welcome addition to the winter wardrobe for both casual wear and hunting.

Thanks again for your Generosity.

Bert
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #50 Bear Super Kodiak recurve
    #45 Samick Leopard II recurve
    #60 Klaus Deluxe longbow

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR