Apex Archery

Subscribe to Arrowhead Magazine

Here’s your opportunity to win a really great prize! A simple subscription to Arrowhead Magazine not only provides you with a great magazine but also puts you into the draw to win a highly prized pair of Swarovski 10x42 SLC binoculars valued at over $2000. Not to mention a custom built Model 722 knife from R&N Blades.
    One year subscription: $36 Aus, $40 NZ or $50 International. A simple Paypal payment can be made by using this email: paypal@arrowheadmag.com or email info@arrowheadmag.com or DM for other payment options. Other great readers and writers prizes are again on offer. Thanks again for your interest and good luck!
    G'day Doug.
    Does that apply for renewing your existing subscription also ? I think mine must be about due now.
    Cheers Kjell.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjell View Post
    G'day Doug.
    Does that apply for renewing your existing subscription also ? I think mine must be about due now.
    Cheers Kjell.
    Hi Kjell,
    The prizes apply to all valid subscribers at the time of the draw.
    Subscription renewal emails just recently went out. If you didn't receive an email then you subscription is still current.
    Cheers, Doug
    Thanks Doug. I just checked back through the e mails and didn't find any thing so I guess it must still be good.
    Looking forward to the next edition !
    Cheers Kjell.
    Hi Doug when is the prize drawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by justmagic View Post
    Hi Doug when is the prize drawn?
    Hi Justmagic, The next winner of the Swarovski prize will be in issue #6 Sept 2017 and the R&D Blades prize in issue #5 Mar 2017. Thanks!