Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine

Dispersed Camping regulated in Vic

I don't know where you stand on our freedom of movement, camping rough, stalking game out bush in crown lands. Or how our wider bowhunting community perceives a rise in regulatory compliance encroaching upon it. But for me statutory authority is hitting close to this bone (freedom of movement). Any number of ways red-taping everyday liberty with regulatory compliance must threaten to impact our sport and necessitates concern.

Here is an ominous darkening of skies over our human spirit under the burden of bureaucratic autocracy being granted wider office in the authority of its control over us - the body politik:

A BushwalkAustralia thread (bushwalk . com) has touched on Parks Victoria laying down statutory regulation of 'camping' in legislation which at face value has ramifications that need to be read in full.

I didn't waste your time downloading the primary legislation online at . gov . vic . au. to process everything it entails before I posted. I can but for me it's a time invested proposition without a sample stat of my audience demand. Time is my capital.

At least be gentle if you care. I am an eccentric writer, and feeling old.
    It's in this thread http://bushwalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24750

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
    I think I got that somehow but being of indigenous descended it may not concern me. l o l
    Happy New Year anyway !
    Cap.

LIVING THE DREAM
    😓

I fully endorse your concern of the body politik. I am of the understanding that Parks have been a no go zone for any kind of hunting in Victoria for quite few years. Hence the lack of feral game in State Forests and overload in National Parks.

We should all be aware that at a stroke of a pen all of our leisure activities could become illegal, just look at the mess with the Adler shotgun as a case in point of pure insanity.
    PSE Bowmadness, PSE Dream Season DNA, PSE Mustang, Falco Flat Bow, Bear Grizzly.
    Deer stalking is permitted in designated areas of some National Parks. Provided you have a current Victorian Game licence, and provided you contact Game Management Authority beforehand, provided you contact Parks Vic ..la lah la lah.

Its a bit like trying to put up a tent somewhere. Get shunted to 'the campground' at 2-3am at night. You get there, after being woken, and suddenly entry costs money (to effink get your sleep).

I don't bear up with being controlled like stray livestock. By crooked merchants, operating a corrupt state system. Under judicial prejudice favoring 'market' interests represented as legal entities.

An entity is not even a 'real' person. But it is afforded the more advantageous legal consideration of liberte a la carte. In precedence over an entire electoral roll of the voting citizenry - in the name of commerce - as if it were another person bringing their matter to the court for arbitration. Funnily the 'consumer' is not a legal entity... the default is a judicial bias.

You can understand, philosophically speaking, this is a corruption of the so-called social contract (between state and its citizens) that empowers the state to enact laws governing the rule of civil society. I can: under natural justice, its interpretation is bound in the principal right of the accused to face his accuser.

To procede a matter of law the mover must be a 'real' person... how is it that 'business' has constitutional rights, and citizenry does not?

Last edited by dwmac; 3rd January 2017 at 10:10 AM.

Dispersed Camping regulated in Vic

Quote Originally Posted by dwmac View Post
    Deer stalking is permitted in designated areas of some National Parks. Provided you have a current Victorian Game licence, and provided you contact Game Management Authority beforehand, provided you contact Parks Vic ..la lah la lah.
    Please show me where it says gma and pv must be contacted before hunting national park that allows sambar stalking.
    GMA says to contact them before a planned hunt right on their website. Read their info. Parks services suggest that you let them know you are going in, who you are, what you are doing, how long you are planning to stay, where you are planning to go, and when you leave even to let the Rangers know that you have left safely.

Last edited by dwmac; 3rd January 2017 at 07:23 AM.
    So they don't require but only request that you let them know out of good will ?
    Cap.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

LIVING THE DREAM
    I haven't hunted yet. Its assumed this board community knows how the authorities operate.

I didn't post to pick a fight with my own forum community. If your eyes glaze over its only brilliance shining through the posted text. Perhaps we missed my message.

But I am modest enough to admit without pressure that humility is a problem.

If I had any pride, I'd just say it is humble good will to harbour no ill will on GMA or Parks authorities. To show there is no concealed agenda, and deflate.

These courtesies are with respect to direct dealing. As the phrase puts it: "Its nothing personal". That is better understood as face-to-face goodwill. I don't manufacture hatred of innocent strangers. Just the wicked ways of the wide world and its evil perpetrators hiding in the shadows.

But I would certainly regard the world of mankind poorly in analytical critique.
    Last edited by dwmac; 3rd January 2017 at 10:04 AM.