Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Well put mate!

But....why did you send BPJ that photo of you smoking a cigarette!?!
    Yeah sorry about that Mick Fnose why I would do such a thing. Anyway nothing much changes I will shoot my bow tomorrow and kill some rubber.
    Cheers
    Sneak
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!
    What was the original question again? Oh that's right; "If you could only have one. What type of quiver would you have and why?"

Like most who have replied on here I've used most of them and they all have there advantages and disadvantages. I mostly use a Marksman bow quiver these days but I also use side and back quivers too.
    If I could only have one it would be a Marksman Modular quiver with out a doubt! With a few add ons I can change it from a small 4 arrow bow quiver to a 6 arrow bow quiver, then to a side quiver, to a hip quiver and use it as a back quiver too. I can get the best of all worlds.

Man some of you guys need to check your egos. While your at it take a teaspoon of cement, harden the **** up and stop your sissy bitching as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinaldo View Post
    Oh dear and this is why so many people stop coming on here.
    Yes very true my friend. The spirit of this forum is first and foremost communication - and sadly the lines that separate open communication and civility at times get a little blurred - especially when it involves individuals who are very passionate about the lifestyle they have chosen. If my comments offended anyone I apologise. To the OP I'm sorry your well meaning question got so derailed. At the end of the day we are all brothers of the bow. Good hunting all. Cheers...
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 67#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 55#
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rea View Post
    What was the original question again? Oh that's right; "If you could only have one. What type of quiver would you have and why?"

Like most who have replied on here I've used most of them and they all have there advantages and disadvantages. I mostly use a Marksman bow quiver these days but I also use side and back quivers too.
    If I could only have one it would be a Marksman Modular quiver with out a doubt! With a few add ons I can change it from a small 4 arrow bow quiver to a 6 arrow bow quiver, then to a side quiver, to a hip quiver and use it as a back quiver too. I can get the best of all worlds.

Man some of you guys need to check your egos. While your at it take a teaspoon of cement, harden the **** up and stop your sissy bitching as well!
    Hey Paul that sounds like a quiver worth checking out.
    Thanks
    Sneaky
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!

Back,side or pocket

[QUOTE=Johnno;218936]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by captain; 18th May 2017 at 09:47 AM.
    Yeah definitely worth checking out Darren. Mark Pitts who is a long time member on here makes them, he used to go by the name of "English" back before the big crash years ago. They are a very innovative modular system but still keep that great traditional look with fine leather work and stitching. I have a bow quiver for both of my main hunting bows and extra accessories to convert them into side/back and hip quivers. He has a website but doesn't have the side or hip attachments on it yet: http://www.marksmanquivers.com/
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678