Arrowhead Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WOW!! Thanks for all the wonderfull comments. I google my buisness name once in a while to see what is up and I came accros this forum with you guys talking about my products! What a cool deal to see guys overseas talking about how they like my gear! I have sent my gear to other countries so it would not be a problem to ship. My buisness is growing in leaps and bounds and I have all ready established my name with high quality gear. I would love the chance to have my gear put to the test Austrila. If you know any one who has a pro shop that would like to carry my gear pass the word to them. I am growing and have several retailers carrying my products. Hope to talk to some of you soon.
    Thanks Scott Teaschner
    Scott has a good reputation at Tradgang and his products looks sweet !
    Ordered my marksman Armgard and am itching to get it!
    You can't add years to your life but you can add life to your years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Teaschner View Post
    WOW!! Thanks for all the wonderfull comments. I google my buisness name once in a while to see what is up and I came accros this forum with you guys talking about my products! What a cool deal to see guys overseas talking about how they like my gear! I have sent my gear to other countries so it would not be a problem to ship. My buisness is growing in leaps and bounds and I have all ready established my name with high quality gear. I would love the chance to have my gear put to the test Austrila. If you know any one who has a pro shop that would like to carry my gear pass the word to them. I am growing and have several retailers carrying my products. Hope to talk to some of you soon.
    Thanks Scott Teaschner
    Welcome to the site Scott, it's alway a big positive to recruit talented crftsmen into the fold.

Will be dropping you a PM soom.
    Last edited by recurve 5; 19th January 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    "Looks Like Rain////////////?
    Not sure what happened to Scott....only rumors...but dam his work is good....deer skin against the arm for supurb comfort....and the workmanship is impecable20190906_125612.jpg
    Ron Pittsley Predator Phoenix R/D Longbow 63#....."Custom Crafted"
    BILLY GOAT BOWSTRINGS
    OUTBACK BROADHEADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12