Arrowhead Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wyoming Wildlife Artistry

I've been looking for a custom trad armguard and stumbled on these guys:

http://wyomingwildlifeartistry.com/W...try/index.html

One of their armguards can cost you over $100 - but what craftsmanship!

Anyone know if something of this quality is available from an Australian leatherworker (at a comparable price)?
    "Looks Like Rain////////////?
    Wow! Love the Arm guard with the hidden knife. And ur right about the craftsmanship mate, top notch! I'll also be interested in an Aussie equivalent.
    You can't add years to your life but you can add life to your years.
    I've discovered that Three Rivers Archery sells the plainer versions from around US$85- but I might drop the maker a line and see what sort of price they offer on direct purchase. Looking at the amount of detail carved into some of the designs however, you'd have to suppose that a few hours work have gone into making each one eh?
    Have a look at Marksman Quivers. Mark does an excellent job with them and I have seen some of his scrolling work and it is damn fine also. You might be able to coax him into it, but his normal guards look a treat in any case
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

Recurve on trad gang in the sponsers classifieds Wyoming Wildlife Artistry have instock arm guards for i think its 20% off with photos of the ones in stock.
    Second what Antonio said. Marks armguards are as good as I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Lara View Post
    Have a look at Marksman Quivers. Mark does an excellent job with them and I have seen some of his scrolling work and it is damn fine also. You might be able to coax him into it, but his normal guards look a treat in any case
    Hi Ant,

Had a look on the Marksman web site - but can oly see details on quivers. Is there another site I should be looking at?

Bobzilla - will also check out the discount offer on Trad Gang (haven't been online there for a while)
    Recurve, in sponsors site, go to marksman quivers ,then the title 2012 teaser. arm guards there, they look good
    funny, my sister was born in Wyoming.
    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
    Bear motive 6 #70 trophy ridge stabilzer trophy ridge revolution 2 trophy ridge react sight
    Slightly different style but these are available now for those who are interested http://marksmanquivers.com/ARMGUARDS.php
    Cheers
    Mark.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast