Ozcut Broadheads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Sneaky Safari Concept.

Hi Guys and Girls,

If you like the concept of A Sneaky Safari then I really need your help to show others out there how passionate we are in promoting our wonderful sport for those that are SUPER KEEN! The reason I need your help is the fact that I live in Dalby Queensland and my offer does somewhat limit others that are SUPER KEEN and miss out on the opportunity to have a crack at this bowhunting alongside those people that are willing to take the time to help them along their journey. I would love to see offers to those who need our help in every state and A Sneaky Safari run by you your way in your patch of turf giving many more the experience that are SUPER KEEN! As I said it is all about the adventure and taking it all in so no guarantees other than we will do our best to assist them where we can. So I would love to see offers like
    A Sneaky Safari NT
    A Sneaky Safari SA
    A Sneaky Safari VIC etc.

My preference is the newbies, people I have never met and those who struggle to get the opportunity but if they are truly SUPER KEEN then they need to be a forum member, post a picture of three arrows in a target @20 metres and a Howdy I am SUPER KEEN to be eligible (if you have any different requirements for your own A Sneaky Safari then you post them for your offer).

I have already got two offers out there and I will be offering a seat around my camp fire with Wayno and myself in the 2018 Fallow Deer Rut.

So guys like I said are you onboard.

Thanks

Darren Amos
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Great idea Sneaky and massive praise to you for taking the bull by the horns and attempting to revitalise the forum with some fresh new ideas and direction. I for one will be offering up a Sneaky Safari to chase some goats later this year in line with this idea. More info will be forthcoming as time gets nearer but until then those of you over here in W.A. that are newbies start thinking about getting proficient.
    Remus Parish a.k.a Serum76
    http://southwestbowmen.com

‎"You hunt?, Killing animals is wrong!" she says as she sits across the table eating lightly grilled snapper in lemon butter sauce. Tell me darling, how does your hypocrisy taste?
    Thankyou Remus good on you mate.

Cheers
    Sneak

Good on you Sneaky. I think you should take Jonno and Captain Carlos:)
    Awesome idea darren
    Super concept Sneaky and it will really make a big difference in getting people who are starting out in the sport to get off on the right foot. There is no better way to learn how to bowhunt than being mentored by someone more experienced than yourself. Learning the ins and outs and especially the do's and don't's go a very long way in getting people excited about their hunting whilst also protecting our pastime when we don't see people doing the wrong thing for all the wrong reasons.
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

I reakon this is awesome. I've only hunted with one other person a few times (Swede from the forum) on a property I had access to for a few months. I learned heaps from those few times, and it made me feel pretty naive with my attempts before that. I would love the chance to hunt with someone else more experienced to try and learn some more. I'm pretty confident with the bow tuning and bow technical side, but a lot less with the hunting technicalities, so I for one would be very keen to try and partake in something like this. Wish I was in the position to be offering it to others!
    eject, EJECT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disco stu View Post
    I reakon this is awesome. I've only hunted with one other person a few times (Swede from the forum) on a property I had access to for a few months. I learned heaps from those few times, and it made me feel pretty naive with my attempts before that. I would love the chance to hunt with someone else more experienced to try and learn some more. I'm pretty confident with the bow tuning and bow technical side, but a lot less with the hunting technicalities, so I for one would be very keen to try and partake in something like this. Wish I was in the position to be offering it to others!
    Thanks mate for your honesty and if I or anyone else willing to help you we will.

Sneak

Thanks Sneaky. Much appreciated.
    eject, EJECT!!
    Howdy all,

Here is an example from a new forum member (personal details removed) that I will be contacting and working with him to ensure he will get an opportunity at A Sneaky Safari when the time suits.

Sneaky.

My name is and I'm a year old based in Brisbane. I've been searching for something like your offer to take newbies out of a hunt for months now. I've been reading the forum for ages, though never really had much to share. I've joined the ABA and have just finished my probationary 3 month coaching period at a club here in Brisbane but they aren't the most active hunters and I have had no luck getting on to properties. I've asked around and had no one willing to take me out unfortunately. No one in my family is particularly active outdoors nor do we own any land. Gumtree hasn't returned any goods either. I shoot around 375-385 point rounds for most ABA comps, and can inch and a half group at 30 yards, so I feel like I'm ready, just have no idea about the hunting side of things. I would have put my hand up in a second for either of your hunts, but unfortunately being a really restricts me to weekends. If you have anything coming up, or can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. I think your offer is a really generous thing. I know new hunters like myself see it as a dream come true.

And the dream will come true if we are all on the same page and help our brothers and sisters of our sport.

Sorry mate to use your correspondence but sunny days ahead for you for sure we will make it work.

Thanks

Darren Amos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast