TUSX
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ^^^^ I'm sharpening my knives and cleaning the gear already mate...I'm out for the next month or 6 weeks..but after that if you need me I'm in, Rhino will help too if he's free!

Cheers,

Mick
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    G'day, as mentioned in the other thread I am SUPER KEEN to get a crack at some pigs and to tag along with someone more experienced and hopefully learn a thing or two. Photo attached, 6 @ 20 yards, not amazing but enough to do the job I hope. Been reconstructing my shot after switching to back tension, winter is slow for me work-wise so with more time to practice I should be able to tighten my groups.
    20170602_114045.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Komorebi View Post
    G'day, as mentioned in the other thread I am SUPER KEEN to get a crack at some pigs and to tag along with someone more experienced and hopefully learn a thing or two. Photo attached, 6 @ 20 yards, not amazing but enough to do the job I hope. Been reconstructing my shot after switching to back tension, winter is slow for me work-wise so with more time to practice I should be able to tighten my groups.
    20170602_114045.jpg
    Well done mate you are the first to post up your pic and tell me your SUPER KEEN so we will see what we can organise for you on A SNEAKY SAFARI in November.

There will be another seat on that hunt for another SUPER KEEN person (meaning two hunters and myself not hunting). But I would expect that it will be someone not known to both of us so we are all newbies to one another.

Well done

Sneaky
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!
    Cool as!! ^^^^ Awesome...
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Top effort! Good on you Sneaky, there is honestly nothing better then a bit of hands on guidance.

Why I am quite new to bow hunting, and am only just getting back into it (Due to shoulder issues). I have been hunting NSW State forest for a few years due to no private access and have put a few new people onto there first game from Pigs to Sambar. If anyone is interested in learning a bit of hands on in these "Hunted out" forests, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwich View Post
    Top effort! Good on you Sneaky, there is honestly nothing better then a bit of hands on guidance.

Why I am quite new to bow hunting, and am only just getting back into it (Due to shoulder issues). I have been hunting NSW State forest for a few years due to no private access and have put a few new people onto there first game from Pigs to Sambar. If anyone is interested in learning a bit of hands on in these "Hunted out" forests, let me know.
    Good onya mate all help and offers are GREATLY APPRECIATED buddy.

Cheers

Sneak

Still a spot left for one person who has not taken any game yet on my Early November Sneaky Safari chasing pigs out western queensland 5 full days hunting. If you are Super Keen do as the thread says and post your pic of your arrows in a target.
    Please guys don't comment on this thread I want those who are eligible to see the offer.
    So post your pic as Jordan has (he is coming) and then we will discuss details via pm or phone.
    Sneaky.

My Safaris have been bushwacked by damn work commitments! Unfortunately I have to put on hold my Safaris due to being engaged to help manage two Gas Projects here in QLD which has me totally tied up through to Feb 2018. So when able we will get out and about and really I will be well and truly keen to kick it off.

Sneak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12