Ozcut Broadheads
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Nice one Scotty.
    Very good shot. He didn't go far at all.
    Well done !
    Bowtech Reign 6 & Experience
    600 grain Arrows
  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
    Go Scotty, I was beginning to worry mate haven't heard from you for a little while and thought you might be MIA. Great work nice boar mate and great shot. Johnno might have been referring to the pig at the end of the promo/ intro clip I think (you changed the music which is also good mate).

    Cheers

    Sneak
    Been quiet on the hunting front for my standards. got 4 for days of work and then i'm off for 4 days hunting boars and billies. pumped and cant wait.

    Got a few storys in the press waiting to be published including my biggest ever which would of been published by now but is to big even for arrowhead magazine, so I may need to cull it a bit but ill post the long version up once its published.

    ill post up my stories after they have been in the magazine for a few weeks, unless I have some spare ones which ill post straight up. I do have some more videos so ill put up a SNEAKY one.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.


    LIVE THE HUNT
  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by xlr8scotty View Post
    Been quiet on the hunting front for my standards. got 4 for days of work and then i'm off for 4 days hunting boars and billies. pumped and cant wait.

    Got a few storys in the press waiting to be published including my biggest ever which would of been published by now but is to big even for arrowhead magazine, so I may need to cull it a bit but ill post the long version up once its published.

    ill post up my stories after they have been in the magazine for a few weeks, unless I have some spare ones which ill post straight up. I do have some more videos so ill put up a SNEAKY one.
    Bloody hell Scotty when you said Too BIG I thought the animal was TOO BIG not the novel you have written lol. Good onya mate I'm sure you have a SNEAKY SAFARI in ya out there I reckon.

    Cheers mate

    Darren
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

    Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

    RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!
  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    If that was the grey one - Darren is spot on - I thought I saw the arrow had an outsert - will have to watch again....love the Axis 260s ..
    The critters in my intro all got nailed mate, only one ive done a you tube clip of is the fox from memory.

    on my arrows I use a footer cap made at Rayzor-VPA they slip over the end of the arrow, I have them on my 300s and 260s.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.


    LIVE THE HUNT
  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Nice one Scotty.
    Very good shot. He didn't go far at all.
    Well done !
    I was pretty stoked to get this fella. love it when a plan comes together.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.


    LIVE THE HUNT
  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by xlr8scotty View Post
    I use a footer cap made at Rayzor-VPA they slip over the end of the arrow, I have them on my 300s and 260s.
    Thanks mate - had a look at their site - which ones fit the 260s? and what is the weight and cost?
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55
  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Thanks mate - had a look at their site - which ones fit the 260s? and what is the weight and cost?
    Im lucky to be sponsored by vpa and have not had to buy any as yet. Contact ray prillaman mate at rayzor@att.net and hell sort you out in what sizes and costs mate. They are a nice snug fit and simply slide over the end of your arrow and then you screw the broadhead on. Weight is about 9gn
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.


    LIVE THE HUNT
  8. #18
    just testing to see if this link will work, done some editing of some videos for Instagram and thought I may work here. will save a lot of time in re editing and posting on youtube, just a trial run.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfRNOGyngsg/
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.


    LIVE THE HUNT
  9. #19

    A big old hog gets the spyder treatment

    Works for me, boss.

    Jesse.

    Sent from my HTC Butterfly 2 using Tapatalk
    The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death - Robert Jordan.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •