TUSX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aussie bowhunting podcasts!!

Finally someone has gotten around to putting out a great aussie podcast, just finished listening to "Hunting Camp Downunder" on Podbean, fantastic podcast by Craig Hailes with Matt Moore from Kayuga.

Love the American podcasts, but having an Aussie one is a million times better!!

Highly recommend it, find him on Instagram too @huntingcampdownunder.

Well done Craig, top stuff!
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    Adam GreenTree just started one, It's called bow hunters life. Antonio Lara is on the latest one
    Hoyt Nitrum 30 #70
    QAD HDX rest
    Iq 5 pin sight
    12" bee stinger stabiliser
    Easton 5mm FMJ's 300 spine
    125 grain slick trick magnums & nap kill zones
    Tru-ball pro max 4 release
    Thanks a bunch mate.

It has been in the works for a few months but feels good to finally have it come to life. Greatly appreciate the feedback. Got some great guest lined up covering all different topics very relevant to us here in Australia and whom also are looking to hunt internationally on a budget. Any guest suggestions please let me know.

Thanks again

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Finally someone has gotten around to putting out a great aussie podcast, just finished listening to "Hunting Camp Downunder" on Podbean, fantastic podcast by Craig Hailes with Matt Moore from Kayuga.

Love the American podcasts, but having an Aussie one is a million times better!!

Highly recommend it, find him on Instagram too @huntingcampdownunder.

Well done Craig, top stuff!
    Blog Entries
    Great to see a few of these starting to pop up!
    As a guest suggestion how about Christie Pisani. She has been holding and waving the flag for female bowhunting in Australia for years now as well as being an accomplished bowhunter shes also written a ton of articles and been on TV.
    Would be a cool guest to have.
    Remus Parish a.k.a Serum76
    Southwest Bowmen, Boyanup W.A.
    http://southwestbowmen.com

‎"You hunt?, Killing animals is wrong!" she says as she sits across the table eating lightly grilled snapper in lemon butter sauce. Tell me darling, how
    does your hypocrisy taste?
    Thanks mate

Great idea, Ill see what I can organise.

Quote Originally Posted by Serum76 View Post
    Great to see a few of these starting to pop up!
    As a guest suggestion how about Christie Pisani. She has been holding and waving the flag for female bowhunting in Australia for years now as well as being an accomplished bowhunter shes also written a ton of articles and been on TV.
    Would be a cool guest to have.
    Awesome, been wanting more Australian content for ages. Will check both those out.
    Smooth fm in Syd is offering $5k + 5k in production values for people wanting to do podcasts if someone wants to try applying for it, just caught the advert walki g through a plant up here, don't know the details but could be worth a look.

-= The Matter is Void =-
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    Blog Entries
    Had half an hour in the car so managed to have a listen. Great content. Executed well. Only thing is you need to control mic volume a bit more and perhaps work out static reduction for skype. Other than those tiny niggly issues amazing job mate!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Remus Parish a.k.a Serum76
    Southwest Bowmen, Boyanup W.A.
    http://southwestbowmen.com

‎"You hunt?, Killing animals is wrong!" she says as she sits across the table eating lightly grilled snapper in lemon butter sauce. Tell me darling, how
    does your hypocrisy taste?
    Thanks mate.

The volume levels has been a tricky one, but I think I've got it sorted. Skype is a pain in the rear but I think it was mainly because of Matts location. Love the constructive feedback fellas. Greatly appreciated.

Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Serum76 View Post
    Had half an hour in the car so managed to have a listen. Great content. Executed well. Only thing is you need to control mic volume a bit more and perhaps work out static reduction for skype. Other than those tiny niggly issues amazing job mate!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailes View Post
    Thanks mate.

The volume levels has been a tricky one, but I think I've got it sorted. Skype is a pain in the rear but I think it was mainly because of Matts location. Love the constructive feedback fellas. Greatly appreciated.

Craig
    Craig, the second one is heaps better with the volume. Great podcast with Mick Ridolfi, who used to post here as mickdrenalin I think. Keep them coming mate, they are fantastic.

Also, got to give a shout out to Adam Greentree's podcast, the second one with Antonio Lara was brilliant. Great stories, particularly the adventure in America with the elk hunting.

Makes the drives to work and back enjoyable!
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast