TUSX

photobucket ransom fix for firefox/chrome

Not sure how many are aware of this, but chrome and firefox now have an addon that lets you see most of the ransomed photos without doing anything other than installing the addon i.e. you don't have to do anything to see others photos on forums etc. nor do you have to do anything for people to see yours.

Works fine here so far, and I now see all the sponsors adds rather than the usual error message from ransombucket.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...-embedded-fix/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/s...%20fixer?hl=en

Steve
    works for us, nice find!

Pete.
    Sweet bud, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    which one of the 3 options for chrome?
    The degree of satisfaction gained from the accomplishment of a goal is directly proportional to the hardships and challenges overcome in order to achieve it.

Border Black Douglas recurve 70# & 58# HEX6-H BB2 limbs
    brigalow selfbow with rawhide string
    No probs guys, I pinched this from somewhere else so can't take the credit. Stuff photohacket anyway!

Clinton

I used the bottom one, but I suspect all three would work.

Steve
    cheers!
    The degree of satisfaction gained from the accomplishment of a goal is directly proportional to the hardships and challenges overcome in order to achieve it.

Border Black Douglas recurve 70# & 58# HEX6-H BB2 limbs
    brigalow selfbow with rawhide string
    Just remember if you post anything important using that sort of "fix" more than half the forum will not see it as we are not using a web browser.

-= The Matter is Void =-
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragarach View Post
    Just remember if you post anything important using that sort of "fix" more than half the forum will not see it as we are not using a web browser.

-= The Matter is Void =-
    Fair enough, I can't stand staring at a small screen so didn't think of that.

Was aimed more at bringing back pics into old threads rather than enabling photobucket to be used again - I wouldn't go back to it even if they dropped the ransom/hijack anyway. They'll probably come up with something else if this gets widespread use I'm guessing.
    Just a Q what site is everyone using to replace photobucket with Thanks Shane
    Well it seems to have stopped working, I downloaded and every thing was good, but now cannot see any of the sponsors photos...maybe Photobucket has hacked into the program
    UNBELIEVABLE