Bowhunting Downunder
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Mathews McPherson Series Monster

    For sale is my Mathews McPherson Series Monster M6

    Selling as I am phasing out of BowHunting

    Tis in overall great condition minus a scuff on one cam.
    Functional and Aesthetically pleasing, this bow shoots flat with heaps of force.

    50 to 80 Pound Draw Weight
    27 inch Length with 29 inch modules
    6 inch Brace Height
    34 inch Axle to Axle
    CBE TEK 5 Pin Sight
    Aae DropAway Rest
    Mathews BowMount Quiver

    I'd like $750 plus postage or pickup
    Will sell with my Plano 1111 BowCase and Scott Rhino XT BuckleStrap Release for $850 also plus postage.

    Photos

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...psylbo8cue.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...pshcnq76zd.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...ps89he6v66.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...pskubr7ech.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...psbeseukqj.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...pszsqumbsh.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...pstt6icsnk.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...pscfz37d3j.jpg

    http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/...ps82rnfc1e.jpg


    Cheers
    Matt
    Last edited by MonkeyMan; 14th November 2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Price Drop
  2. #3
    iIs it an MR6? Please tell me which weight limbs are on the bow, it is a 10 # weight range. Also what year model is the bow. How long have you had it? thanks Robert
  3. finchasers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    East Subs- Melbourne
    Posts
    150
    #4
    I own a 2011 and by this time they had worked out the issues on the Monster series and started calling it the MR. My serial number is 122xxxxx. His is 152xxxx so I imagine this is at least as awesome as mine. I sure do love it. I own a carbon defiant turbo but I still just take my MR6 with me if I'm going out to harvest.

    I'd talk anyone into this especially if you like eccentric cams and a long easy valley at the end with all the pull at the start.
  4. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkaw View Post
    iIs it an MR6? Please tell me which weight limbs are on the bow, it is a 10 # weight range. Also what year model is the bow. How long have you had it? thanks Robert
    Hi Robert,
    Yes it is an MR6, awesome Bow, I will miss it.

    It is currently at 70# and maxes at 80# - when it was sold I was told that it had a 30# range from 50.

    I'm unsure of the year, though I'll do some research with the serial number as my guide.

    This Bow has belonged to me for a little over 18 months.
    In that time I had a new string put on it and have treated it well.

    Cheers
    Matt
  5. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by finchasers View Post
    I own a 2011 and by this time they had worked out the issues on the Monster series and started calling it the MR. My serial number is 122xxxxx. His is 152xxxx so I imagine this is at least as awesome as mine. I sure do love it. I own a carbon defiant turbo but I still just take my MR6 with me if I'm going out to harvest.

    I'd talk anyone into this especially if you like eccentric cams and a long easy valley at the end with all the pull at the start.
    Good to see another fan
    The name Monster sure is a sensible one
  6. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by finchasers View Post
    I own a 2011 and by this time they had worked out the issues on the Monster series and started calling it the MR. My serial number is 122xxxxx. His is 152xxxx so I imagine this is at least as awesome as mine. I sure do love it. I own a carbon defiant turbo but I still just take my MR6 with me if I'm going out to harvest.

    I'd talk anyone into this especially if you like eccentric cams and a long easy valley at the end with all the pull at the start.
    Thanks finchasers for the recommendation.
  7. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMan View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Yes it is an MR6, awesome Bow, I will miss it.

    It is currently at 70# and maxes at 80# - when it was sold I was told that it had a 30# range from 50.

    I'm unsure of the year, though I'll do some research with the serial number as my guide.

    This Bow has belonged to me for a little over 18 months.
    In that time I had a new string put on it and have treated it well.

    Cheers
    Matt
    Hi Matt can you give me call on 0419 406 747 when you have a chance Thanks Robert
  8. #9
    Hi Robert,
    The number you supplied I am told is wrong.
    Will you check the one you wrote and send the correct one via PM?

    Cheers
    Matt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •