TUSX

wild dog encounter and no bow

out in the bush today just for stroll left the bow at home as I wasn't in the mood , so im sitting under a tree and this fella appeared close enough to take these on my phoneIMAG0218.jpgIMAG0219.jpgIMAG0220.jpgIMAG0224.jpgIMAG0221.jpg.ed
    don't need to be armed to find peace
    Is that an empty packet of smacko's on the ground ed?
    Stalker Stickbows
    mate I can give you my word that no animals were baited in anyway or mistreated during the filming of this dog
    Quote Originally Posted by ed. View Post
    mate I can give you my word that no animals were baited in anyway or mistreated during the filming of this dog
    Haha, love ya work ed. I had a similar encounter with a fox last week whilst fishing. It was quite windy and the fox had no idea I was within meters of it as it walked past. And yep, no bow
    Last edited by Krikko; 13th November 2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Stalker Stickbows
    Cute dog
    The wife would want it as a pet.... I'd be happy to make it into a doormat ��
    "If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting." Aristotle
    Quote Originally Posted by clance79 View Post
    Cute dog
    The wife would want it as a pet.... I'd be happy to make it into a doormat ��
    so what part of you wants to become a door mat , that's my dog and it was put up as a joke
    Last edited by ed.; Today at 07:20 PM.