Bowhunting Downunder

Second bowhunting vid on youtube

Hi All,

I just put another bowhunting vid up on youtube- just some mates and I chasing feral goats around the hills

hope youse like it- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJbzMoineM
    "If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting." Aristotle
    Great stuff, cool as vid, I almost went to reach for my bow when those goats were feeding towards you. I spotted old man beehag within the first few seconds, geez that bloke can butter a mean slice of bread with his tomahawk btw
    Last edited by Rhino1; 8th December 2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Bahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Big pete joy View Post
    Bahahaha
    Haha I knew someone would get it big pete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino1 View Post
    Great stuff, cool as vid, I almost went to reach for my bow when those goats were feeding towards you. I spotted old man beehag within the first few seconds, geez that bloke can butter a mean slice of bread with his tomahawk btw
    Mahahaha bloody Jimmy and his tomahawk!!

It was pretty cool when I got to film the goats feeding up on me- I was in between 2 bits of blackberry and just lying there filming them, mega happy to catch the arrow striking the nanny
    "If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting." Aristotle