Stalker Bows

LH New Breed Blade SS 29" 70-80#

Just seeing if there is any interest in my New Breed Blade SS. It has had approx 20 shots through it, brand new Hamskea Hybrid Hunter micro adjust rest, versa peep installed. Bow is in excellent condition (NEW) with 70-80# limbs. Nothing wrong with the bow or how it shoots I jist find myself picking up the curve anytime I want to shoot.... Also have to fund my new Big Jim Thunderchild on the way

I paid almost $1800 for the bow after being d!cked around by a certain bow shop which won't ever see another cent from me, however I'm open to offers and trades of a quality Longbow or Recurve. It will also come with an elite stabilizer, Spot Hogg wiseguy release and a tarantula bow bag.

I will upload pictures later and will answer and queries you have. Also open to trades on quality rifle scopes in the 6-24x50 range

Cheers
    Rhian
    Schafer Silvertip Recurve 65#
    Accepting offers at this stage, can send pics on request or if you want them posted up here let me know. Need to move this on.

cheers
    Rhian
    Forgot to add that the bow also has a tightspot quiver and will also throw in a used spot Hogg Hogg it sight with 2 sight housings (single and 3 pin).
    Hey shifty, I'd be interested in the spot hogg Hogg it and the wiseguy release if you'd part with it.

Thanks

Andy
    I would love to see some pictures of the bow. And without insulting you what are you expecting for it.
    Hi mate, sorry I hadn't posted yet but the bow has been sold. Thanks for looking.