Killer Bowstrings
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GPS Hah!
    If you have ever had to calibrate your GPS you know what you have to go through and I can picture bowhunters doing a little spin this way and that way in the bush and the animals saying to one another

WTF!

Sneak
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!
    Actually looked at the vids on the sight pretty cool really but you never buy the first model of anything and I wonder how fog would affect the laser range finder (however you can default back to set pin mode). (For my Bowhunting) Water droplets on the glass be it sweat or anything else would also be an issue I would say so I would rather see that same sight with range readings displayed and an option for fixed pins or slider no glass (thus removing the bow mounted range finder if you had one).

Sneak

I see that IQ bow sight have also released one....looks like the days of the hand held rangy are over for some...
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 67#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 55#
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    I see that IQ bow sight have also released one....looks like the days of the hand held rangy are over for some...
    Yes I saw John Dudley with one on Instagram. It looked better than the Garmin one IMO. The IQ sight has pins, which is better, less to go wrong with it. Looks more rugged too. Hopefully it is cheaper too.
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
    Ok well let me know when you put it through its paces mate. If it works great but she who must be obeyed would detach my bits so I will say maybe oneday.
    Sneak

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Go on Sneak just do it! As they say it's better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission.
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #45 Samick Leopard II

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterbyname&bynature View Post
    Go on Sneak just do it! As they say it's better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission.
    Nah Bert only when I sell my kidney mate on the black market.

Sneak

Not sure if this is for me i don't carry a range finder, really takes away what bow hunting is for me in my opinion. The skill of stalking close as possible and judging distance. Be interesting if it sells here in Australia.

Garmin Zero Bow site

Sneak
    Darren how much for your kidney

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    don't need to be armed to find peace
    I think I will pass, I need all the excuses I can get when I miss.

Sneak
    After sampling your rum last night mate I might need a new kidney so don't sell it without giving me first option.
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #45 Samick Leopard II

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast