Arrowhead Magazine

Thread: Bowtech realm

Bowtech realm

Just wondering what people’s thoughts are, I’m looking at buying a new bowtech realm but living in FNQ there r no shops I can go and see/shoot the bow myself, what does everyone think is the nicer/ more forgiving one between the realm x 33” ATA 6.5 brace or the realm 30”ATA 7 inch brace
    Thanks
    Hey mate have a yak to Bigyin he just scored one.
    Hey Graham

Mate I shot both at the ATA show last month, personally i preferred the Realm X, it was in my top 3 of all the bows I shot.

Im a 28" draw.
    Craig Hailes

Host of Hunting Camp Downunder Podcast

Wingham, NSW 2429
    +61 439 471 949
    huntingcampdownunder@gmail.com
    @huntingcampdownunder
    @craighailes
    Also have a look at he PSE Expedite and the Mathews Triax - if I was in a market for a new bow - Id be seriously considering either....by the way.... DO NOT be put off by the short A to A of the Triax....cheers...
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Also have a look at he PSE Expedite and the Mathews Triax - if I was in a market for a new bow - Id be seriously considering either....by the way.... DO NOT be put off by the short A to A of the Triax....cheers...
    The Triax was 2nd behind the new Hoyt RX, the 28" ATA is equivalent to a 32" ATA.

Only reason the Triax didnt get my #1 was i just dont like the mathews grip.

Unfortunately I ran out of time to shoot the PSE's
    Craig Hailes

Host of Hunting Camp Downunder Podcast

Wingham, NSW 2429
    +61 439 471 949
    huntingcampdownunder@gmail.com
    @huntingcampdownunder
    @craighailes
    Thanks everyone, I have had a few Mathews in the past and don’t like them, currently shooting a bowtech experience and like it so thought a might go the realm x, with the longer ATA
    Hey Graham, I rate both the Experience and CPXL (hunt with CPXL and use the experience for 3D and ABA) And to be honest apart for a bit of new tech on the realm (x) the specs aren't really too different from the CPXL, and I know which is cheaper lol
    Thanks Bert I have an experience and love it but always kinda want something new every couple years,
    I shot all the new bows at the ATA show a month ago and I would reccommend the Realm X. Not that the Realm was a bad bow just think the extra ata is a bonus.
    What about last year's reign 6? I'm interested to know if anyone is shooting one.