Arrowhead Magazine
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Raffle tickets are starting to sell. Anyone who can't make it to the group hunt and wants to buy some tickets in the multi-draw, please pm me and we'll make it happen. Tickets are $5 each. I'll put up a list of prizes over the next day or so when I can be sure I've got them all listed. Still a couple of donations coming in so it should be a very successful event for us all.
    Let's get it crankin' guys. Not long to go now so it's time to start firing up the enthusiasm, dusting off the swag and get our sh!t sorted !
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    SPONSOR UPDATE!!!

Sponsors to commit so far are listed below:

Gidgee Sticks/Van Diemens Broadheads

Jackall Australia- Fishing Lures

Kayuga Hunting & Broadheads

Outback Broadheads

Kim Lorentzen's Handmade Creations

Leatherstone

Northern Broadheads

Howie's Varmint Busters

Cotton Tail Tumblers

Matt Webb's Wild Harvest & Working Labradors

2-Blade Productions

Widow Maker Broadheads & Arrows

Antler Anarchy

OzCut Broadheads

Scott Meadows/ VPA ; https://vparchery.com/

"ricochet" has donated a new pair of camo Lamellar pants to raffle....

Peter.P.Ryan - Author/ Hunter/ Writer has donated a signed copy of his latest book!

"Daktari"...Keith has donated 1 of his favorite knives and several hundred feathers...

"Tenterfield Hunter"...Dowdy is making 1 of his awesome handmade Lures to donate!!

There have been many responses of maybe/or will get back to you, from all the suppliers/manufacturers I have contacted too!

We'll keep you updated as it comes to hand. And will also add contact details and website info for the sponsors as I can....

If we can each buy $50 worth of $5 tickets in the raffles, with 20 people there, that is $1,000 we can donate to our chosen men's help charity Mates4Mates.

Cheers,

Mick
    Who has the book by P.Ryan? I will make up an ABF group hunt custom leather dustcover with my legendary artwork if someone can swing me the dimensions in time.
    Cheers lads
    I do mate....he sent it over to me to donate on his behalf!...

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Thanks a heap to Aaron for updating the design and getting these little pearlers made for us at a great price.
    Cost price is $6 so Im selling them at $15ea posted or $10ea at the hunt. All profits above cost price goes to Mates4Mates.

IMG_20180521_192208.jpg

IMG_20180521_192212.jpg

IMG_20180521_192214.jpg

IMG_20180521_192218.jpg

Pm me if you would like to pre-order or can't make it to the hunt but you still need something respectable to keep your drink cold.
    Some more raffle prizes arrived today. 18 of each 125gr and 225gr Van Diemen, single bevel broadheads plus some decals.
    Thanks goes to Dan Teelow from Gidgee Sticks

IMG_20180522_161441.jpg
    Last edited by Paul Graham 1967; 22nd May 2018 at 04:19 PM.
    A HUUUUGE update from my side.

Multidraw raffle:
    As you would know by now, we’ve received quite a few donations for the multidraw and lucky door prizes. I think Assassin has provided info to that end already and I’ve posted any donations that have come my way. We all have a fair clue on the quantity and quality of prizes up for grabs so let’s dig deep and kick this raffle into gear guys, come on, get behind it and show your support for Mates4Mates.

$ Donations: Unfortunately Ummm and Daktari may not be able to attend. The door/campfire is always open guys so if by some miracle you can suddenly make it, come on down and join in. Both have willingly offered their deposit toward the charity if they can’t attend. Respect.

Ticket Sales: So far I’ve sold $80 worth of tickets and another $75 waiting payment so we’re starting to happen. It’s great to see all of the effort coming to reality as we get closer to the day.

Attendance: So far we have 11 people (including myself) who have paid their deposit and attending. Still another 1 or 2 wanting to attend all or at least most of the hunt but deposit pending. There will be a few short stayers which is great to see them taking the time out of their busy life to freeze their nuts off and share a few drinks/yarns with the rest of us silly enough to stay longer haha.

Deposits: I’ve paid the $300 deposit and to date received $200 in deposits from members, so to make all things fair and square, I’ll ask the next 5 people coming to the hunt, to throw me $20 deposit and the balance to Rod. I’ll have a sign-on sheet and up to date records of deposits etc with me so we can work out that detail with Rod when you get there.

Postage pool: If needs be, I’ll be sending out some prizes for those who were unable to attend but still want to support the fund raiser. Xlr8scotty has contributed $20 toward this and if it’s not needed, it’ll go into the pool for Mates4Mates.

Stubbie coolers: I’ve bought 50 of these coolers so I’ll have them available for sale at the hunt. Anyone wanting to buy one because you can’t make it to the hunt, send me a pm and we’ll get onto it. $10 at the hunt, $15 from afar to cover postage. I’ve forked out $300 of my cash to buy these so hopefully I can get most of that back. If not, well, guess what my mates are getting for Christmas this year ! !

Instructions:
    On the day you arrive, come on through to Camp B and start setting up camp. Rod said he’ll come down and work out paperwork during the day, and again as people arrive for the short stays. You’ll find a map on their website that shows where Camp B is, and instructions on how to get to the property entrance. It’s easy to follow and Camp B turn-off is signposted on the road through the property.
    Bring along your driver’s license or some form of photo ID, bring your hunting organisation card and G or R license if you intend to hunt deer. Fishing license isn’t required as it’s all catch and release fishing(except for carp).
    All things going to plan, I’ll have a laminated poster of the boundary so we can stand around and point and possibly mark out our expected route for hunts so that we’re not all p!ssing in each other’s pockets and scenting up someone else’s hunt. A few marker pens and we should be reasonably safe.

Well, I’m sick of typing. I think that’s all for now so I’m gonna go have some dinner and contemplate navel fluff for a while before I hit the sack. Three days of work left for me then I’m on leave for a fortnight so it’s definitely the home stretch for me!

Cheers all,
    Paul

Blood, Sweat & Beers 4 ......Jackals Hide

Hey Paul,
    No need you being out of pocket.
    Let me pay my fees now or at least float the rest of the money so your not out of pocket brother.
    Pm me and I'll jam it in the account.
    Matti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All good Matti, no need to stress yet, I reckon a fair few will sell before and during the hunt so I'll revisit when I do the tallies.
    I just wanted to be open about the finances so everyone knows what's going on behind the scenes and knows where their money is going, or has gone to.
    Thanks for your offer though mate, much appreciated.

Blood, Sweat & Beers 4 ......Jackals Hide

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Graham 1967 View Post
    All good Matti, no need to stress yet, I reckon a fair few will sell before and during the hunt so I'll revisit when I do the tallies.
    I just wanted to be open about the finances so everyone knows what's going on behind the scenes and knows where their money is going, or has gone to.
    Thanks for your offer though mate, much appreciated.
    We will chat tomorrow about this.
    I'll Pm my number.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Paul, you never sent your account details to me mate. I will pay the 2 days I intend on staying in full.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast