Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    At this stage I will be there.
    Cheers KIM
    Nice one !

Quote Originally Posted by Kimall View Post
    At this stage I will be there.
    Cheers KIM
    Sponsor Alert !

I've just been offered some Van Diemen broadheads from GidgeeSticks. Dan has offered up a couple of dozen broadheads and possibly a few T shirts and caps. A very generous offer also.
    Here's the link to their site if you are interested.... http://www.gidgeesticks.com.au/

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Graham 1967 View Post
    Sponsor Alert !

I've just been offered some Van Diemen broadheads from GidgeeSticks. Dan has offered up a couple of dozen broadheads and possibly a few T shirts and caps. A very generous offer also.
    Here's the link to their site if you are interested.... http://www.gidgeesticks.com.au/

Paul
    Good stuff the 225s look Great
    as usual I hope to get down for an night or 2.....and ill make a lure for a prize as always...be good to catch up with the mob
    hunting the new england
    Quote Originally Posted by TENTERFIELD HUNTER View Post
    as usual I hope to get down for an night or 2.....and ill make a lure for a prize as always...be good to catch up with the mob
    Thanks mate, you're a legend!
    Bringing this to the top so we can get the ball rolling again
    Paul I won't be able to make the group hunt due to multiple health issues so I would like to donate my deposit to the charity you said, I am hoping to make next years hunt, only time will tell, regards Keith.
    Keith, It's a bummer that you can't make it mate. Your donations of raffle items and deposit are greatly appreciated and will be recognized.
    Keep an eye on the thread, especially after the event so you can have a finger on the pulse for all of the activities/antics that unfold.
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
    Paul I won't be able to make the group hunt due to multiple health issues so I would like to donate my deposit to the charity you said, I am hoping to make next years hunt, only time will tell, regards Keith.
    we are all brothers and sisters looking after each other one way or another, I am proud that I have met so many people on this forum, hope you have a great time at Jackals, cheers Keith.
    Last edited by Daktari; 5th March 2018 at 04:01 PM.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast