TUSX
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TENTERFIELD HUNTER View Post
    as usual I hope to get down for an night or 2.....and ill make a lure for a prize as always...be good to catch up with the mob
    Make sure you bring your drinking horn with you my brother....SKALL
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
    we are all brothers and sisters looking after each other one way or another, I am proud that I have met so many people on this forum, hope you have a great time at Jackals, cheers Keith.
    RESPECT Keith
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    ADA qualified measurer

Anyone in Brisbane need a ride let me know I got spare seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Make sure you bring your drinking horn with you my brother....SKALL
    For sure ...
    hunting the new england
    SPONSOR UPDATE!!!

Sponsors to commit so far are listed below:

Gidgee Sticks/Van Diemens Broadheads; Paul has a heap of Broadheads supplied by these legend twins..

Jackall Australia- Fishing Lures; 3 awesome fishing lures and a couple of hats are going to be won!

Kayuga Hunting & Broadheads; Still waiting for the new Pilot Cut Broadheads to arrive...

Outback Broadheads; Several packets of screw in and trad heads have been donated by Luke!

Kim Lorentzen's Handmade Creations; The traditional Camp Knife maker has done it again!

Leatherstone; Anything that Rhino1 brings along will be a hit! Awesome handmade gear..

Northern Broadheads; Broadheads are on their way to me...

Howie's Varmint Busters; Howie has donated 4 DVD's to be posted to the lucky winners!

Cotton Tail Tumblers; I have several packets of these great Bunny smacking heads donated!

Matt Webb's Wild Harvest & Working Labradors; Has donated 1 of his great Handmade hunting/camping vests!

2-Blade Productions; 3 of Brads DVD's are waiting for some lucky winners!

Widow Maker Broadheads & Arrows; Mick has sent me a dozen arrows!

Antler Anarchy; Have donated some shirts and a heap of caps!

OzCut Broadheads; Have donated several packs of different Broadheads!

Scott Meadows/ VPA ; https://vparchery.com/

"ricochet" has donated a new pair of camo Lamellar pants to raffle....

Peter.P.Ryan - Author/ Hunter/ Writer has donated a signed copy of his latest book!

"Daktari"...Keith has donated 1 of his favorite knives and several hundred feathers...

"Tenterfield Hunter"...Dowdy is making 1 of his awesome handmade Lures to donate!!

Oz Hunting and Bows; have sent Paul an awesome pack for some lucky winner!

Brian & Andrea McFarlane @ Black Eagle Arrows have sent me a dozen arrows & 3 packs of JAB Broadheads!

"Ummm" ...I'm still trying to catch up with Mike to grab the Caterpillar gift bag from him..

"PaulGraham1967" has donated a bottle of rum and some fishing lures...not to mention his time!!

"Aaron" has donated his time and expertise to do the stubby holders again thru Action Graphics!

There were many responses of maybe/or will get back to you, from all the suppliers/manufacturers I contacted too!

We'll keep you updated as it comes to hand. And will also add contact details and website info for the sponsors as I can....

If we can each buy $50 worth of $5 tickets in the raffles, we can hopefully raise a decent amount to donate to our chosen charity Mates4Mates.

Cheers,

Mick
    Last edited by assassin; 25th May 2018 at 10:33 PM.

ADA qualified measurer

Updates posted with 4 new sponsors.....get behind these champion supporters of our forum and lifestyle!!!!

ADA qualified measurer

Do we buy our tickets whem we get there mate
    hunting the new england
    Quote Originally Posted by TENTERFIELD HUNTER View Post
    Do we buy our tickets whem we get there mate
    Yeah mate...

ADA qualified measurer

I've wondered about the option for pre-purchase of tickets for those who can't attend the hunt. The problems that might arise from this would be that if people who can't attend the hunt win a prize, then the prize has to be mailed out and at whose expense? I don't mind copping the postage for one or two prizes being posted but sooner or later, it could end up costing quite a few $.
    I would expect prizes to be drawn on Saturday night at the event, that way most people will be in attendance.
    What are your thoughts?
    Also, at this stage we don't have a clear picture of the prizes up for grabs. I wouldn't be too keen on buying tickets for an unknown prize so I don't expect others to do that. Perhaps we can address this again closer to the date when the prize pool is clear.
    We're yet to decide on an organization to make the donation to, so I'll put up the suggestion of Mates4Mates, simply because there has already been some support for them and I've had no other comments for preference to other organizations. If there's no other suggestions by Wednesday night, I'll contact Mates4Mates to arrange a letter of authority from them for us to conduct the raffle. That way we're legit and the donation can be recognized as from our forum. I don't want to be caught out and cop a fine, and I doubt Mates4Mates want their name tainted by unlawful fundraising.
    List of organizations below for those who want to make an informed vote.

Beyond Blue https://www.beyondblue.org.au/who-does-it-affect/men
    Movember https://au.movember.com/mens-health/mental-health
    Black Dog Institute https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au...-mental-health
    Mensline https://mensline.org.au/
    Man Up http://manup.org.au/the-facts/challe...-in-australia/
    Mates4Mates https://mates4mates.org/who-we-are/
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Yeah mate...
    Cool.....what are the actually confirmed dates
    Last edited by TENTERFIELD HUNTER; 8th May 2018 at 12:35 PM.
    hunting the new england
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast