Arrowhead Magazine
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    porepunkah vic

rest in peace my little mate

this is my seven month old pup20180222_191548.jpg20180222_191553.jpgI took her out for a poke around the bush yesterday , we were sitting on the side of a gully watching some deer about fifty yards away , she was on her lead sitting about four foot from me when some piece of sh&t shot her and I had to put her out of her misery . the shot came from from high on the ridge , I have lost one of the best dogs around she saved me from doing myself in and she will forever be missed . to the maggot who did this and I hope someone on this forum will someday find out who did it , I live in porepunkah vic I would hope you would let me know as im now hunting you and I will find you, in my books you are a dead man walking , I saw you running to your motor bike like a coward , the cops know and the whole town knows , I will beat you down with my fist unlike you I wont hide behind a rifle you piece of sh#t. and if what I have written gets me banned so be it , rest in piece my beloved BELLA 03-08-2017 to 07-03-2018
    Last edited by ed.; 8th March 2018 at 05:34 PM.
    don't need to be armed to find peace
    Kings Park NSW
    Ah jeez mate my sincere condolences i know how much you loved Bella and what she did for you and i hope the ar__hole gets caught.
    Admin please dont ban ed his is a good bloke that has been dealt a severe blow.
    Cheers and all thje best mate
    armidale nsw
    Condolences Ed, i really hope this person falls into your hands mate.. what a piece of scum. If you get down and need to vent just om me and ill give you my number mate. Hope ur ok
    PRIME RIVAL #70lb
    QAD ultra rest hdx
    Viper single pin sight
    axion stabilizer
    Outback supremes or g5 montecs

Sponsored by The Archers Den,
    Invergowrie (Armidale) Nsw
    0411 051 489

rest in peace my little mate

That's rough mate, hopefully the cops can get the bloke. Did you get a good look at the moto?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Dead man just doesnt know it...... what he did is murder......
    Charters Towers, Queensland
    That’s a real shame to read mate. Sorry to hear....
    Don't make excuses, Live life to the fullest

Hunt hard and often...

Prime Centergy @ 80#
    Hoyt CRX35 @ 72#
    Easton N-Fused
    Helix Broadheads
    Sorry for your lose ed.

Hope they cross your path.
    Sorry for your loss mate
    Hope you find this scum bag soon
    Bigjim buffalo 64" 2pc 77@29
    Bigjim thunder child 56" 2pc 85@29
    Javaman Elkhart 56" 2pc 71@29
    Black widow kbx 56" 70@29
    Port Macquarie
    There are some very disturbed people out there, anyone that would shoot a pet dog has some serious issues, hopefully he will get caught soon. Sad for your loss Ed.
    Sunshine Coast QLD
    oh my goodness, that has made me most annoyed (severe understatement) for two reasons - one, the scumbag killed your beloved dog, that is a crime in itself, and two, that was way TOOOO close to being YOU. That person is not only sick, he is very dangerous. My thoughts are with you Ed.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast