Apex Archery

Wtb live fallow deer.

As per title, lots of blokes here are in the know so thought I would ask, if any one here can point me in the right direction of calm/handfed fallow yearlings/fawns within 4 hours of Brisbane, would be very much appreciated.
    Call or text me directly
    Regards Ryan
    Isn't that cheating ?
    I looked around for the same thing down my way, There is a deer farming association on the net and they tell you where the local deer farms are. Then give them a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big pete joy View Post
    Isn't that cheating ?
    Haha lol, yeah nah these will be pets, we need some grass eaters and Im not real keen on goats n chit and its too steep for cattle and reds are too big for me to handle, I got a truckload of coppers logs and Ive already got the holding pens sussed, so now Im keen to get a few on the hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by randal View Post
    I looked around for the same thing down my way, There is a deer farming association on the net and they tell you where the local deer farms are. Then give them a call.
    Cheers for the input Randall, found some local Ive got 2 coming in a few weeks, I hope they like horse floats.
    If there is windows, Ive heard of them trying to jump toward the light and doing injuries, although they can be a bit funny walking into a dark float. Will be interesting how you go.
    "The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist.