Killer Bowstrings

Elite Impulse, good, bad or ugly??

Can anyone please share their experiences with the elite bows, specifically the Impulse model.

An 80 pounder has come up for sale and I`m thinking about grabbing it, If never seen an elite in the flesh and have only owned Mathews bows. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Yowie
    Great bows Dean, I hunt with an Impulse.
    They have good performance, great build quality and are easy to tune with the binary cam system. You should have no problem getting your broadheads to hit with your field points.
    Early Elites had a transferable warranty but that has now been dropped, depending on the age of the bow it may be covered. I have had Elites since 2008 and have never needed to use the warranty on any of them.
    At 80lb it would be a beast, I shoot my 70lb Impulse maxed out and even at that weight it is impressive, quicker than my previous Elite hunting bow set at 80lb.
    I have an energy 35 at 80lb it's an a esome bow had it for 4 years no dramas at all. Had a monster at 80lb before that. Monster hit harder but energy is so much smoother to draw end easier to shoot
    Mate check out(elite insane let off)
    thanks for the info guys, I bit the bullet and transferred the $$ yesterday
    My brother...I just bought an Elite Synergy at 80lb....us Mathews shooters will need to get together and compare Elites......

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    My brother...I just bought an Elite Synergy at 80lb....us Mathews shooters will need to get together and compare Elites......
    sounds good a shoot off it is!!