Stalker Bows

Bowhunter Reborn....

I have recently got back behind the bow after fulfilling a few long sort after hunting dreams with the rifle.
    Having some spare time and excellent access to some great pig country around where I live in Western NSW I hit the bush early one morning last week on the hunt for some pigs before they bed down for the day.
    It was a pretty chilly 2 degrees when I left the truck. I made my way along a scrubby paddock which runs next to a river. The river is nearly all dried up with only patchy pools remaining.
    I slowly moved through the bush whilst constantly being harassed by the local cockatoo population. Nevertheless I pushed on and after about 30 minutes I spotted my first pig for the morning. It was a solid sow feeding away on a small rise.
    I managed to close the gap to 15m before releasing a BHD and Ozcut combo hearing that 'twack'. In that moment I rediscovered my love for bowhunting and what I had been neglecting. The sow ran for around 20m before crumpling over.
    I ended up taking another 4 pigs that morning and reignited my passion for bowhunting.
    If anyone out there is in a similar spot as I was I urge you to pick the bow up again.

20180601_091731.jpg20180601_075644.jpg20180601_091806.jpg
    Nice one mate. Well done

Randal

Bowhunter Reborn....

Real nice mate, the bowhunting bug bites hard after a good hunt, hey?

Jesse.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death - Robert Jordan.
    Nice work and a great way to rekindle the addiction
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55
    well done mate, good to see you back into it.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT