TUSX
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    If thats right, then he has ruined any reputation he had, and tainted bowhunting"s rapport with rest of the community. If true, it goes to show some may think they are above the law.

All this is at the moment is a court summons to appear, no charges have been laid, just like any other person getting a court summons to appear on a certain date, all info will then be presented to the court at that time....then the case will either proceed or get dismissed...
    UNBELIEVABLE
    No matter how this case pans out anyone that thinks they can get away with poaching for any length of time should think again.
    Property owners have had enough, National Parks have had enough and country cops have had enough.
    National parks are full of game cameras and many farmers are also using them now their price has come down to an affordable level.
    As this forum is probably one of if not the largest representation of bowhunters in Australia we need to speak as one and condemn the actions of anyone convicted of knowingly doing the wrong thing, just as we are in this thread.

This aint a great look for bowhunters

Quote Originally Posted by Magilla View Post
    No matter how this case pans out anyone that thinks they can get away with poaching for any length of time should think again.
    Property owners have had enough, National Parks have had enough and country cops have had enough.
    National parks are full of game cameras and many farmers are also using them now their price has come down to an affordable level.
    As this forum is probably one of if not the largest representation of bowhunters in Australia we need to speak as one and condemn the actions of anyone convicted of knowingly doing the wrong thing, just as we are in this thread.
    Well said Mate!
    Itís a real bad look for the sport. I find it infuriating as well, from the standpoint of someone who has done the right thing trudging hundreds of fruitless Kís in well trodden State Forests in search of game. Iím guessing like many here, Iíve stared longingly at game on the wrong side of a fence.
    Iíve had countless conversations with folks who donít understand our sport to educate them on the ethics and the many positives it offers.
    I feel like Iíve opened quite a few peoples minds to bow hunting as an extremely ethical way to put food on the table and I donít even have much of a public profile.
    Imagine what good could be done with a high profile?! But then, I guess the reverse is also true.
    Just how far thisíll set us back? I guess time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    All this is at the moment is a court summons to appear, no charges have been laid, just like any other person getting a court summons to appear on a certain date, all info will then be presented to the court at that time....then the case will either proceed or get dismissed...
    Hi Ric, the report on the original post does actually state that they have been charged. Thats how it looks. Regards Pete
    "The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist.
    It most certainly sucks, I lost a cracker Chital Property because others just don't follow the rules.

I lost count of how many times I heard Chital calling out and finding them on the other side of the fence.

Saying this all I did is sat and watched and enjoyed the moment.

No more excuses and certainly no more allowances for persons who do the wrong thing.

I don't so basically they get what they deserve, no pity here.

ZERO.
    Alien Archery Australia
    'Game Reduction Cutlery'

http://shaftedsafarisaustra.wixsite.com/alien-archery
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Hi Ric, the report on the original post does actually state that they have been charged. Thats how it looks. Regards Pete

The original post was regarding the other two people, but others have posted here regarding the bowhunter from Merewether being also charged, this is the one i have posted above about,

QUOTE from original post-:
    On the back of the 37 year old Mereweather bowhunter that got pinched by NSW Police for allegedly poaching in a National Park, this has just been released by NSW Police.

Understand that's it only alleged activity and nothing has been through the courts yet, but what the hell are these people thinking?! Now two more have been pinched for poaching, a 23 year old from Cranebrook and a 23 year old from Pemulwuy.
    UNBELIEVABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    The original post was regarding the other two people, but others have posted here regarding the bowhunter from Merewether being also charged, this is the one i have posted above about,

QUOTE from original post-:
    On the back of the 37 year old Mereweather bowhunter that got pinched by NSW Police for allegedly poaching in a National Park, this has just been released by NSW Police.

Understand that's it only alleged activity and nothing has been through the courts yet, but what the hell are these people thinking?! Now two more have been pinched for poaching, a 23 year old from Cranebrook and a 23 year old from Pemulwuy.

That’s my wording mate, not that of NSW Police. I believe that a person can be charged on summons, which is another option aside from the arrest or Court Attendance Notice (CAN) that have already been mentioned.
    Alan Specketer

I am currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by myst View Post
    that’s my wording mate, not that of nsw police. I believe that a person can be charged on summons, which is another option aside from the arrest or court attendance notice (can) that have already been mentioned.
    ok .....
    UNBELIEVABLE
    NP, All's good Mate.
    "The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist.
    At least his not poaching on private Land thatís far worse than poaching in NP in my view what do you think? Anyway Iíll be waiting to see how it pans out before I condemn Adam .
    Last edited by Steviebby; 10th July 2018 at 03:31 PM.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast