Arrowhead Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cracker story mate. Great to see
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyshane View Post
    Bruce it was the best thing i could of done like you said i get to play with some new toys as well . How old are your kids ???

It is a 300 Blackout dont know if i would go that way now i think a 6.5 grendel would be a better(werent out when i got the BLK) route for the kids you need to make sure the recoil / noise dosnt worry them.
    Mate, my oldest girl is not a hunter and not through lack of trying. My youngest 2 they are probably still a bit young at 5 and 3. The 3 year old has the look and I think he will be into it, he's a mad archer. I was half expecting something old school like 243 in caliber. The balistics game is the same all round light and fast vs heavy and slow only adding recoil. I was also thinking crossbow as a possible option with low noise, a shame suppressors aren't allowed in Oz to drop some of the noise out of the muzzle.
    Cheers
    Bruce
    Last edited by Brooster; 13th July 2018 at 08:08 PM.
    Great stuff mate, always fantastic to see dads bringing their kids into the sport.
    If you don't do it, you won't do it, and if at first you don't succeed, it's more than likely because you're crap at it.
    great stuff bud, good to see, well done liv.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123