Arrowhead Magazine
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I didn't know Luke had left Weipa?
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Yes Mick he has been in Mackay for a few months now
    This mount i made is a game changer for setting up for the shot
    pic 8
    Liv put in lots of time at the range 100+ rounds throught the Blackout at the start she was out shooting me lol so i had to put lots of time into my game to keep up with her.
    Well done Shane. I have just booked my gun safety course with the kids in mind for the same thing. Also means some extra toys. What caliber did you go with for the little miss?
    Cheers
    Bruce
    Bruce it was the best thing i could of done like you said i get to play with some new toys as well . How old are your kids ???

It is a 300 Blackout dont know if i would go that way now i think a 6.5 grendel would be a better(werent out when i got the BLK) route for the kids you need to make sure the recoil / noise dosnt worry them.
    Top stuff! It's all about just getting out there mate. The method or the mode doesn't matter, rifle, rod or bow.
    Original Founder - The Bowhunters Group of Australia
    • To foster participation in bowhunting.
    • To promote humane and ethical hunting.
    • To protect the right to hunt.
    • To assist and educate fellow hunters.
    After a few close calls on day 1 and the mornjng of day 2 we were back at camp having a late breakfast when a mob of stags walked out into the water feeding on the water weds after a quick drive we parked up and headed overland to close the gap after a close encounter with a croc and spoking a few does we edged over the hill locking for signs of the stags about 100m out i spotted an antler of the smaller stag getting Liv in front we closed in to about 70m and set the gun up in the pod .

Within a few seconds Liv said can i shot i said when ever you are ready next thing a big boom went of and the stag did the big bronco kick and all hell broke loose with deer running straight at us Liv was going of trying to find him in the scope when he stopped at about 25m by then she found him but to late he was off again not far when boom she smashed him again (she had 2 rules for this hunt... rule 1 no shooting from near the car rule 2..keep shooting untill stag drops)next thing he is down i dont know how was more excited her me or Luke .....
    What a great moment father and daughter

bows and bullets

Superb!!!! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Original Founder - The Bowhunters Group of Australia
    • To foster participation in bowhunting.
    • To promote humane and ethical hunting.
    • To protect the right to hunt.
    • To assist and educate fellow hunters.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast