Hoyt Archery
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah it would be very frustrating. I guess the next issue will be finding someone in Aus with the kits in stock
    Bowtech Insanity CPX
    76.5lb 29.5in
    Cpxl limbs
    Fuse sight
    Qad drop away
    Killer bowstrings
    Trophy ridge stab.
    Truball fang4
    Benson archery seems to have them with zero dollar cost �� maybe order one now before they change it haha
    Bowtech Insanity CPX
    76.5lb 29.5in
    Cpxl limbs
    Fuse sight
    Qad drop away
    Killer bowstrings
    Trophy ridge stab.
    Truball fang4
    Hahahaha yeah I seen that there is a new mathews dealer here on the gold coast called the gun shed its where I purchased the bow they have an ex mathews pro work there but only on wednesdays which is a bit of a pain Haha but they have them in stock but also arent opened weekends.....
    Ok another update I got up this.morning and thought I'd switch back to my thumb release which I have used for about 2 years instead of the wrist release I have been using and heres the results
    20180811_090347.jpg

So I'm pretty positive now I have a terrible form with a wrist release maybe my face was pushing too hard on the string and I always thought I had better form with a wrist release as opposed to a thumb release.... glad I tried this first though for anyone else out there thinking of swapping too hats.....
    Thanks for everyone's help just shot bare shafts through it shooting perfect bullet holes at 5m going to start setting my pins and see how everything goes I've been shooting with a super slow mo camera to see what's wrong and definitely my cheek was coming into play with the wrist release but I had a small gap to string with thumb release something so small makes a huge difference also re set my centre shot to 13/16 raised my arrow just to the top of the Berger hole and everything is working perfect now I'm so happy love my halon haha
    Nice work mate glad you got it sorted
    Bowtech Insanity CPX
    76.5lb 29.5in
    Cpxl limbs
    Fuse sight
    Qad drop away
    Killer bowstrings
    Trophy ridge stab.
    Truball fang4
    Looks like you have a little peep twist too.
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55
    Well.spotted johnno the peep is twisted and it's annoying the guy that set it up is like oh itll fix itself I'm still waiting for it to fix itself just like I'm waiting for my car to drive itself also
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast