Arrowhead Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I shoot a 2015 PSE Drive get one of them! Ahahaha nah if I was you I’d shoot a few first, I’d love to shoot a Halon 5/6/7 and a Carbon Defiant or Redwrx or jus about any other top line bow to get a feel for them but it’s easier said than done in WA

Tax time bow ? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRANG View Post
    I shoot a 2015 PSE Drive get one of them! Ahahaha nah if I was you Id shoot a few first, Id love to shoot a Halon 5/6/7 and a Carbon Defiant or Redwrx or jus about any other top line bow to get a feel for them but its easier said than done in WA
    Hah. Yeah I want to try them all. See what fits. Might give bensons a call and see if they will let me try a few with my arrows and cube against the brick wall in their parking lot

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    I was In this predicament last week tossing up between halon rx1 triax and ritual tried them all was happiest with the halon and rx1 bought the halon as the draw cycle wasnt so aggressive but now paper tuning is giving me a headache Haha and the bow was brand new for $1100
    There are a few good bows going in our classified - and one model in particular I can vouch for...
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55

Tax time bow ? Maybe?

Which bow are you talking about mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    There are a few good bows going in our classified - and one model in particular I can vouch for...
    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiemick View Post
    Which bow are you talking about mate?
    Pretty obvious ...look in my sig...
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#

Tax time bow ? Maybe?

Signatures don't show up in tapatalk mate.

Jesse.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death - Robert Jordan.
    Yeah that pse of yours is nice, one of the reasons I've been looking at them, it's 2019 bow time from them tho so be interesting to see what they come out with.
    -= The Matter is Void =-

Tax time bow ? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Pretty obvious ...look in my sig...
    Can't see sigs in tapatalk mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    PSE DNA SP - Fast 345IBO - light weight 3.8 lbs - butter smooth draw - much nicer draw and lighter than Hoyts and faster than most of the current Hoyts, much lighter than Mathews, accurate and easy to tune and maintain and PSE have a great warranty - even for non original buyers. I had to replace one of the cams on mine when someone I was showing it to dropped it - and it was replaced under warranty by AS in SA with no dramas.
    Last edited by Johnno; 11th August 2018 at 05:36 PM.
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12