TUSX
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good on you mate, first of species is always a good feeling!
    West Australian Bowhunter
    Congratulations on your first goat Stu, she should make good eating. Good write up too mate, nice to see you getting out hunting.
    Good on you Keith for taking him out there, not easy getting onto properties when you start out. Those old mines would have been interesting as well.
    Thanks Magilla my hunting days are fading away as am pushing 70 years of age, if I can take a newby out and get them a first of kill I am more than happy to see the look on their face of what they have accomplished, these up and comers are the future of our way of life and we need to educate more youngsters male and female to the enjoyment of the lifestyle of the great outdoors weather a successful hunt or just time enjoying time in the bush, we are a great family and I am glad I am a member of it, cheers Keith.
    Stu,
    good write up mate and congrats on the harvest. Keith also took me out to Gazza's place in the hills where i could not fault his eagerness to help. Great lad to have a beer with and a yarn too.
    It is a right shame nowadays that it is so bloody hard to gain access, with gems like Keith helping out with access to feed your desire and sport it can only be good.
    Well done to the both of you.
    Jimmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
    Thanks Magilla my hunting days are fading away as am pushing 70 years of age, if I can take a newby out and get them a first of kill I am more than happy to see the look on their face of what they have accomplished, these up and comers are the future of our way of life and we need to educate more youngsters male and female to the enjoyment of the lifestyle of the great outdoors weather a successful hunt or just time enjoying time in the bush, we are a great family and I am glad I am a member of it, cheers Keith.
    You're the sort of person that makes this community really special Keith. As a new hunter/bow hunter it's hard to find experienced people to learn from. People like you and sneaky are doing wonders for the activity of bowhunting.

Many thanks

Matt
    Thanks all, I appreciate the words.

It was really great of Keith to take me out there. It has certainly reignited the bug a bit more. I'm just really hopeful I can repay the favor and get Keith onto a place I might have lined up closer to home with deer on it

Jim: from what Keith said, I feel we might have got our goats in similar place. Mine was up on the southern side of the road running through, on the last spur on the western side right before it drops right down to valley floor below. Fence at the top of the spur, which I assumed was the boundary fence
    eject, EJECT!!
    Great write up Stu and congrats on FOK.
    Thanks for making time to write up for our enjoyment.
    It is an addiction isn't it?
    Thanks Paul. Yeah, really keen to get out some more, just have to make that happen now
    eject, EJECT!!
    Well done on ya first of species mate, congratulations. Great write up to. Onya keith for taking him out, great stuff.

With the stories mate you can post up to 25 pics/links i normally post 24 just in case, if its bigger i do as you did and reply
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12