DNA Bowhunting
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Dog

I feel your pain Keith your black dog must have a southern brother as he has been called on me lately to the point of feeling like I was going to implode, so I decided one day last week to grab a slab of timber and my file went and sat by the river ,it was so relaxing with the river flowing, before I knew hours had gone by and a new riser was shaped. Felt very mellow after that so my therapy for now is a river ,a file and some herbal smokes. Anyway Keith I remember you telling me to fight you will win thinking of you ed.
    Last edited by ed.; 9th October 2018 at 09:02 PM.
    don't need to be armed to find peace
    Was hoping things would have been going better for you ed. Good that you've found the river at least
    eject, EJECT!!
    Whatever gives you a chance to be you and escape from the everyday humdrum of trying to be "normal". I think that is why a lot of us enjoy the complete escape from society by going hunting....

It's not the killing that is my main reason (although I do strive for a successful hunt sometimes)….it is the experience of being able to be yourself, in the bush, and appreciating the getaway from "normal" life and crap that goes with it.

Stay cool guys, and always remember that I'm only a phone call away!

Cheers

Mick

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Thanks for your support for me and other forum members male and female, makes me feel proud to be a member of this great family, regards Keith, and Ed I wish you well as I have no idea the trauma you suffered in the armed forces serving your country, again regards Keith.
    mate thats pretty heavy stuff, but good work speaking up and getting your thoughts off your chest.

I had 2 mates take their own life this year and it tears everyone apart. Both these blokes has plenty of friend and family they could of reached out to for help but didn't. So again a big thumbs up mate

We all have problems and no one needs to face them alone.
    You already have plenty of people in you life to contact if you in need, you can call me any time also 0477640808.

that offer extends to anyone else who needs a chat
    I also thought about topping myself, looked up ways on the net but something stopped me possibly the thought of being selfish and not thinking of who I would hurt by doing my self in, I have come to believe that I have two families my personal one and the forum family that I belong to, you all are very close to me even though I do not personally know very many of you, so again thank you for your support for my self and other forum members, regards Keith.
    Stay strong mate, smalls steps in the right direction, talking here and reachin out is some of those steps. Ive no doubt youll only get stronger and more positive.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT
    Starting to see the light, cut down the grog and happy pills, my family have been so supportive and acceptive of my condition, am calming down and trying to accept people that pissed me off, there is a lot of them, also my forum family have helped, you do not know how much you have helped, am so glad to be a forum member as we are there for each other, regards Keith. Ps lets try to kill the black dog together I know it will be hard but you have helped me and hopefully other forum members, again regards Keith.
    Good to hear things are starting to turn for you Keith. I hear there are a few fish in the Basin if you are looking for some chill out time and maybe a feed.
    Magilla called into Port Macquarie to see some friends from the trip to Q,land, went fishing 9k out flathead and snapper we caught, so totally relaxing, wish I had your address to catch up and have a beer and a chat, cheers Keith, maybe next trip north, Keith.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast