Arrowhead Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Site is ****e and update from Admin.....

I am not authorized by the administration of this site to comment...nor am I even a moderator of our beloved forum...however, I was in contact with the owner of this forum, Antonio, 3 nights ago...

I encouraged Ant to comment on the shyte we are experiencing, and he said he will...……………….

The forum is apparently hosted thru Marcus Annear's site for "Urban Archery"....Apparently Antonio has tried to contact him via e-mail, txt, and phone calls...to no avail! Ant has said that he can't even approve new members anymore.

Apparently without the full access password he can do nothing.....

Anyone now how to override this problem? Or Know Marcus personally?

Cheers,

A concerned citizen....
    Last edited by assassin; 29th October 2018 at 10:34 PM.

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965

That urban archery ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    Thanks for the update Mick. It is getting to the point where logging on is pointless.

We got anyone near somerton?

-= The Matter is Void =-
    Glad to hear efforts are being made to fix it, I am sick of trying to log in numerous times. Hope it gets sorted soon.
    I'm in Preston which is about 20mins from Somerton. I'll only be here for another week then I'm moving to N.E. Vic. I might be able to go for a drive one arvo. Life is pretty hectic at the moment.

I'd probably also need a bit of info from people who have more of an idea than me. Or would I pretty much be going there to tell Marcus the site is screwed. What can we do to fix it?

Matt
    I must of missed something. Why is the site screwed? No problems logging on...

Cheers, Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I must of missed something. Why is the site screwed? No problems logging on...

Cheers, Scott.
    Its intermittently hijacking browser and redirecting some users to malicious site.
    Few have picked up viruses.
    The rest of us just get connection timeouts when the hijack is in effect.

-= The Matter is Void =-
    Im still having issues. I cant log in dirrect to australian bowhunting forum link. I have to new search something closely related like bowhunting, bowhunt Aust or bow forum then try one, two or three of the links offered before I get access. THEN its still slow as a wet week with every click of the mouse taking 5-10 seconds. That might have been acceptable 35-40 years ago but not with the so called flash NBN. LOL
    Regards Pete
    "The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist.
    I was wrong in the above post. Ill admit it. I thought I was just impatient but when timed it, its actually more like 10 - 20 seconds. Glad Im not in a hurry today. Ha.!!!!
    "The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast