TUSX
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, not very eventful. Marcus wasnt there however I spoke to staff and let them know that Antonio is chasing him regarding the issues we are having with the forum and I asked if he could follow it up. I was told the message would be passed on and that's as much as I can do without actually having a chat with him.
    Schafer Silvertip Recurve 65#

Site is ****e and update from Admin.....

Ok people. I been speaking with Marcus today and will be getting the info we need to back this site up and get it all on a new updated template with better security and whatever improvement in features we can get. As soon I do get the details I will be getting things moving and keep you all up to date. Marcus is going to do a bit of work backing up etc before we move things. Thank you to the person who went to the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Lara View Post
    Ok people. I been speaking with Marcus today and will be getting the info we need to back this site up and get it all on a new updated template with better security and whatever improvement in features we can get. As soon I do get the details I will be getting things moving and keep you all up to date. Marcus is going to do a bit of work backing up etc before we move things. Thank you to the person who went to the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news Antonio.....hopefully all will be running smoothly soon...
    UNBELIEVABLE
    encouraging news
    #kenoath it is got a few stories to post, just been to scared to try haha.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123