DNA Bowhunting
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow1974 View Post
    Sounds like you've got a plan there mate, The forum used to be Awesome back in its hay day, ( When Luke had it cranking and you had little jewels nominated next to your name haha). I hardly log on anymore either Tommy, just doesn't have the appeal it once had. Hopefully you can fire it up Hyndsie.
    LOL... cranking it was indeed! 10 million hits per month on average the last year or so before it was hacked. Hahahaha good times. Sure kept us bloody busy!
    Original Founder - The Bowhunters Group of Australia
    • To foster participation in bowhunting.
    • To promote humane and ethical hunting.
    • To protect the right to hunt.
    • To assist and educate fellow hunters.
    In the meantime folks there is the old TBGA group still on the bookface for those who dabble in social media:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/79817891011/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/79817891011/

Is it time for change...?

Just to be clear, we have never actually hosted the forum on our own server and Marcus has always graciously done this for us. I have tried in the past to upgrade the forum and paid up front for it, but without the server log in details the money went to waste. I am going to try again with a new strategy and hopefully within about a week we may have new server and template with beefed up security and functionality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Lara View Post
    Just to be clear, we have never actually hosted the forum on our own server and Marcus has always graciously done this for us. I have tried in the past to upgrade the forum and paid up front for it, but without the server log in details the money went to waste. I am going to try again with a new strategy and hopefully within about a week we may have new server and template with beefed up security and functionality.

For those that are new to the forum, it was due to the effort from MARCUS that this forum was saved and back operating when it was hacked those many years ago, and since then with the running of the forum, Marcus is a IT/Forum Guru, and IIRC all this with out any cost, so let's leave this to Antonio to work out the issues and get it up and running again.

So hopefully in a couple weeks we will be able to have the forum running back as normal....
    Last edited by ricochet; 11th November 2018 at 07:30 PM.
    UNBELIEVABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Lara View Post

Mate you unquestionably always have the best interests of the forums at heart. I know you're doing all you can to sort things out and have the support of the guys here hoping you can find a remedy soon. There are a good number here willing to help out so please sing out if we can be of assistance.
    Been trying to reply and post for weeks, just the odd one gets through. Reckon I'm just about done here now, good luck with it lads.
    []
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Rhino1; 12th December 2018 at 09:17 AM.
    Credit where credit is due, you have been a very active contributer on the forum Rhino1 and it would be frustrating to say the least for someone like yourself not to be able to log in 9 times out of ten, and apso a big loss
    I hope it's just a break and not good buy.
    Has been a pleasure reading and learning from your posts.

The dead nuts 3 sight I purchased of you is still lining up buffaloe and pigs up here.
    Cheers Mate.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234