Bowhunting Downunder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. dustman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Wodonga.
    Posts
    107
    #1

    Trying to find and make contact.

    Hello, just wondering if anyone knows what's happened to "Cutting Edge Broadheads".

    I have had emails rebound.
    Telephone number is no longer available.
    So no communications at all.

    My question is, does anyone know if there is a new contact number or if message can be passed on.

    If so, can my contact number be passed on please.

    It is 0458084493

    Thanks. Bill.
  2. Magilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Port Macquarie
    Posts
    3,369
    #2
    Try Facebook Bill, I heard he is closing up shop.
    https://www.facebook.com/CuttingEdgeArcheryAustralia/
  3. #3
    Hi Bill, I might have a 200gr head here if you are looking to add to your collection. They're not much chop for me and varied by almost 10gr between the 3 heads I received. I may have an untouched one here as it took me half an hour to get the machining grind off the first one I sharpened so I gave up.
    Schafer Silvertip Recurve 65#
  4. dustman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Wodonga.
    Posts
    107
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 5H1F7Y View Post
    Hi Bill, I might have a 200gr head here if you are looking to add to your collection. They're not much chop for me and varied by almost 10gr between the 3 heads I received. I may have an untouched one here as it took me half an hour to get the machining grind off the first one I sharpened so I gave up.
    Hello 5H1F7Y, thanks mate, I would like to take you up on your offer. If you could send me, an email to meekwg@southernphone.com.au or give me a call/text on 0458084493 to discuss this action further. Cheers.
  5. dustman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Wodonga.
    Posts
    107
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla View Post
    Try Facebook Bill, I heard he is closing up shop.
    https://www.facebook.com/CuttingEdgeArcheryAustralia/
    Hello Magilla, thanks mate, I have seen and looked at the facebook page and left a message some time ago.
    Rhino1. also advised me. So thanks to you both. Cheers.
  6. dustman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Wodonga.
    Posts
    107
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla View Post
    Try Facebook Bill, I heard he is closing up shop.
    https://www.facebook.com/CuttingEdgeArcheryAustralia/
    Hello Magilla, thanks mate, I have seen and looked at the facebook page and left a message some time ago.
    Rhino1. also advised me. So thanks to you both. Cheers.
  7. dean-yowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    191
    #7
    Hay Bill
    Cutting edge shut down early in 2017 there are a few heads still available on ebay, probably the best place to get in contact
    https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/cuttinge...1&_ipg=&_from=
  8. dustman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Wodonga.
    Posts
    107
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dean-yowie View Post
    Hay Bill
    Cutting edge shut down early in 2017 there are a few heads still available on ebay, probably the best place to get in contact
    https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/cuttinge...1&_ipg=&_from=
    Hello, dean-yowie thanks for your effort, I do so appreciate the time and reply. Thanks, I will give it a try. cheers.
  9. assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland
    Posts
    2,292
    #9
    G'day Bill,
    If you are after a selection of different weights to add to your collection, just order a packet of broadheads from him....they generally are all different weights (and sometimes different sizes)….but a word of advice though, order them COD though as he has a habit of taking money and not delivering! (Even though he has said that he apparently has several thousand dollars worth of stock in his garage) Makes you wonder why you would not supply or try and sell that stock!

    Just a heads up mate....



    Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

    Assassin Automotive Solutions

    We'll "take care" of your problems


    Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
  10. dustman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Wodonga.
    Posts
    107
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    G'day Bill,
    If you are after a selection of different weights to add to your collection, just order a packet of broadheads from him....they generally are all different weights (and sometimes different sizes)….but a word of advice though, order them COD though as he has a habit of taking money and not delivering! (Even though he has said that he apparently has several thousand dollars worth of stock in his garage) Makes you wonder why you would not supply or try and sell that stock!

    Just a heads up mate....

    G'day Assassin, great bit of info, will take that on board, yes indeed you wonder.
    Thanks. Bill.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •