TUSX

Thread: OnX maps

OnX maps

Anyone use this app and subscription? Does it work in Oz? How do you rate it?
    Cheers
    Bruce
    I use this as my primary source of navigation( garmin 64st as backup) . The subscription gives you the ability to download multiple areas and then use it where there is no phone service or in airplane mode to conserve battery. worth the subscription fee in my opinion.

Bert
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #50 Bear Super Kodiak recurve
    #45 Samick Leopard II recurve
    #60 Klaus Deluxe longbow

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR
    I use this as my primary source of navigation( garmin 64st as backup) . The subscription gives you the ability to download multiple areas and then use it where there is no phone service or in airplane mode to conserve battery. worth the subscription fee in my opinion.

Bert
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #50 Bear Super Kodiak recurve
    #45 Samick Leopard II recurve
    #60 Klaus Deluxe longbow

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR
    Hi Bruce, I'm running Avenza maps, no subscription required, different topo maps (some you pay for some are free) and works in Aeroplane mode as well. Its a great resource and I use it primarily as Bert does, with my garmin 64S as the backup.
    Last edited by 5H1F7Y; 25th November 2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Schafer Silvertip Recurve 65#