TUSX
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Lol, cracked me up.

    By the way, is there a viable population there, or is that stag just a loner?

    Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Viable mate, I had crazydeer come down and we took my dog for a walk through an area not far from there and we seen a few red hinds and yearlings, we saw 5 or so velvet fallow bucks and a week after Xmas I saw maybe 10 or more rusa in this spot with 2 very tidy stags around
  2. Brooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kurwongbah
    Posts
    1,413
    #12

    S.E Qld's deer population, lean times.

    Awesome even from that distance and on a phone he looks like a cracker. Cool pic thanks for posting.
    Cheers
    Bruce

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  3. Brooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kurwongbah
    Posts
    1,413
    #13

    S.E Qld's deer population, lean times.

    This mob of about 15 Rusa were in someone's front yard not far from where I live

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This mob of about 15 Rusa were in someone's front yard not far from where I live

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    That's cool as Bruce, there are certainly some good herds of deer in and around Brisbane city.
  5. #15
    received_765264237165743.jpg
    Couple of fallow in the same spot that the stag pic was taken seen a dozen rusa there the other day too, this land is now being cleared for development but doesn't bother the deer at all.
  6. Magilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Port Macquarie
    Posts
    3,404
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino1 View Post
    received_765264237165743.jpg
    Couple of fallow in the same spot that the stag pic was taken seen a dozen rusa there the other day too, this land is now being cleared for development but doesn't bother the deer at all.
    We have found the deer around here actually prefer to be close to the urban development, once you move away from the houses their numbers are less.
  7. dean-yowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    227
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla View Post
    We have found the deer around here actually prefer to be close to the urban development, once you move away from the houses their numbers are less.
    like Kangaroos on a Golf course I guess
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •