TUSX
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Lol, cracked me up.

By the way, is there a viable population there, or is that stag just a loner?

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Viable mate, I had crazydeer come down and we took my dog for a walk through an area not far from there and we seen a few red hinds and yearlings, we saw 5 or so velvet fallow bucks and a week after Xmas I saw maybe 10 or more rusa in this spot with 2 very tidy stags around

S.E Qld's deer population, lean times.

Awesome even from that distance and on a phone he looks like a cracker. Cool pic thanks for posting.
    Cheers
    Bruce

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

S.E Qld's deer population, lean times.

This mob of about 15 Rusa were in someone's front yard not far from where I live

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This mob of about 15 Rusa were in someone's front yard not far from where I live

That's cool as Bruce, there are certainly some good herds of deer in and around Brisbane city.
    received_765264237165743.jpg
    Couple of fallow in the same spot that the stag pic was taken seen a dozen rusa there the other day too, this land is now being cleared for development but doesn't bother the deer at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino1 View Post
    received_765264237165743.jpg
    Couple of fallow in the same spot that the stag pic was taken seen a dozen rusa there the other day too, this land is now being cleared for development but doesn't bother the deer at all.
    We have found the deer around here actually prefer to be close to the urban development, once you move away from the houses their numbers are less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla View Post
    We have found the deer around here actually prefer to be close to the urban development, once you move away from the houses their numbers are less.
    like Kangaroos on a Golf course I guess
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12